Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

No one wants to travel to Jakarta, right? Poverty and wealth are separated by a wall.

469 0
Post time 2024-5-12 18:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-No one wants to travel to Jakarta, right? Poverty and wealth are separated by a wall.
Jakarta-No one wants to travel to Jakarta, right? Poverty and wealth are separated by a wall.

When I returned to China at the end of the winter vacation, I had no choice but to go to Jakarta because I didn’t have a suitable ticket.
Most of the inertial evaluations of this city come from the Internet: a super city with a population of 30 million, terrible traffic, dirty and messy, poverty and wealth are separated by a wall, speeders touch their mobile phones, and there are even stinky original underwear sold in packages... Just It feels like, well, I can practice here before going to India.
At the same time, Jakarta is also the fastest sinking city on earth. It will become a contemporary "Atlantis" in 2050. Just because of this name, let's go shopping. To sum up: it is more interesting than imagined, but not much.

Picture ①: Kuningan City
The parking lot on the sixth floor at Gate 1 is currently the best spot for auction houses in Jakarta, perfectly reflecting the characteristics of this city.

Picture ②: Jakarta History Museum
It is a Dutch heritage building in 1707. Most of the exhibits in the museum are from the 17th to 19th centuries. The area is small and the content is relatively hard-core. Many students will come to visit and they are very enthusiastic. Ah, to be healed by their smiles.

Picture ③: Kuningan City
Rotating parking lot.

Picture 4: Jakarta Cathedral
Gothic cathedral in 1891, the third largest Catholic church in the world.

Picture 5: Istiklal Mosque
I went there on Friday to pray and didn’t go inside. The window grilles are all made of stainless steel and are unique.

Picture ⑥: Cafe Batavia
A century-old coffee shop, opposite the history museum, the food is average, you must go to the toilet, you know.

Picture ⑦: Gaya Spa Wellness Wolter Monginsidi
The Mashaji restaurant most recommended by domestic bloggers, you can visit it together as a couple. It cost about 900rmb for two people, and the technique was good. I was pushed to sleep. After pressing the button, meals will be included on the second floor.

Picture ⑧: Bundaran HI
The bus station has the best seats. There is no subway in Jakarta, so it mainly relies on buses.

Picture 9: Pasar Barang Antik
Surabaya Antique Street has a lot of strange things.

Picture ⑩: Giyanti Coffee Roastery
The coffee shop across the antique street, ranked ninth on the Asian Coffee Top50 list, the only one in Jakarta. I think the coffee is okay, and I think it tastes better.

Picture ⑪: HW Phoenix Bar PIK
Don’t go to other seaside beaches in Jakarta, it feels like the 1980s. PIK 2 near the airport is not bad. It is known as Little Bali and is relatively trendy. At this phoenix, you can eat, drink, listen to music, and recommend cocktails 🍸.

Picture ⑫: Twelve Chinese Dining Restaurant
The 12 zodiac themed restaurant, the decoration is very flashy, the Chinese food tastes good, Australia comes back to save the Chinese stomach.
image.png

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.179514 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list