Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

I only brought a bikini to Bali. I spent my Indonesian vacation in the sea and hotel pools

132 0
Post time 2024-9-17 22:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I only brought a bikini for my Trip to Bali, Indonesia, and wore it normally at the beach. In Bali, you can really go out in a bikini, no one will body shame you, no one will stare at you, and there are no sea pigs. It's really great! You can take off your coat anytime and anywhere and start sunbathing. I spent the entire vacation in the sea and the hotel pool.

Bali-I only brought a bikini to Bali. I spent my Indonesian vacation in the sea and hotel pools
Bali-I only brought a bikini to Bali. I spent my Indonesian vacation in the sea and hotel pools

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.169235 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list