Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Ubud Traditional Spa, Bali's top-ranked massage parlor, 90 minutes of service for only $30

124 0
Post time 2024-10-19 21:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ubud Traditional Spa is the number one massage parlor in Bali in my opinion. Make an appointment via What's app: +62 877-6158-4407.

How can you miss a SPA when you are in Bali? I try a SPA every day in Bali. This Ubud Traditional Spa is my favorite. I am most satisfied with the service experience and environment. It has a high rating on Google. We booked this super popular SPA a month in advance. They have many different programs to choose from. We chose the essential oil full body massage. The weather in Bali is hot. I have been going out early and coming back late these days. I feel very refreshed after the massage.

The waiter will enthusiastically give towels and drinks, and introduce the service content and four choices of essential oils in detail. The smell is very good. We chose one of the floral scents, which is more refreshing. After choosing the essential oil, we started to ask about the parts and strength we want to focus on the massage, and whether there are any inconvenient parts. The massage room is in a very elegant small courtyard. The atmosphere and environment are very good. The towels and other items used are very clean and have a good smell. We will have a foot bath before the start, and we will drink ginger tea to warm our bodies after the end. Overall, it is a very good experience. The strength is also very good, not too painful or too light at all.

Be sure to make an appointment on WhatsApp in advance. You can jump directly to their website from Googlemap. The store will send you the optional packages and time. Basically, there is no space for walk-in. I also put their official website directory and WhatsApp account in the picture, you can take a look.

Bali-Ubud Traditional Spa, Bali's top-ranked massage parlor, 90 minutes of service for only $30
Bali-Ubud Traditional Spa, Bali's top-ranked massage parlor, 90 minutes of service for only $30

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.149015 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list