Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Cape Dara Resort Pattaya, the most beautiful swimming pool hotel in Pattaya

233 0
Post time 2024-6-8 18:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is my first time to experience Cape Dara Hotel. I originally thought that the online recommendations might be disappointing, but! After staying here for five days, I declared that this is the hotel I must stay in when I come to Thailand next time!!

Especially after transitioning from a hotel in downtown Bangkok to Cape Dara, I realized how beautiful Cape Dara is. Here I saw the most beautiful sunset and the most beautiful swimming pool this year. The combination of the swimming pool and the seaside is so beautiful. Every night, I sit on the pool lounge chair with my sister and chat about life. I feel that life is so beautiful

I also ran into Henry Lau in the elevator. It is said that many celebrities will come to stay here~

Pattaya-Cape Dara Resort Pattaya, the most beautiful swimming pool hotel in Pattaya
Pattaya-Cape Dara Resort Pattaya, the most beautiful swimming pool hotel in Pattaya

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139437 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list