Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Hokkaido, Bar Haruya located deep in the garage, like Silence Bar

113 0
Post time 2024-6-15 07:30:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I am very grateful for my friend's introduction, so I didn't miss this hidden bar. If you just pass by here, no one will think it is a bar, after all, this kind of bar hidden deep in the garage is really rare. There are a lot of good wines, and the price is really affordable. It is a good place for students like me.

I went there for two consecutive nights. The favorite wine I drank was the Silence Bar 30th Anniversary and the 1987 Flower Lattice bottled by Shinanoya. The barrel is not deep, but it shows the elegance of sherry, which is very suitable for a glass of Christmas. The uncommon wines such as the Yoichi single barrel distilled in 1988, the 18-year-old Yamazaki Mizunara, and the 26-year-old Hanyu single barrel are also provided at extremely conscientious prices. It is really a treasure bar.

Bar name: Bar Haruya

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido, Bar Haruya located deep in the garage, like Silence Bar
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido, Bar Haruya located deep in the garage, like Silence Bar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:39 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.166063 second(s), 31 queries .