Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

2024 Thailand Bangkok Sex Travel 3P War, Sex Diary with 2 Thai Girls

136 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In the past, when T and K came to have a threesome with me in Thailand, I always let T take a shower first, so K would let me go to the room to find T after helping me take a shower. While K was still taking a shower, I had already started playing with T on the bed. But this time, K and I took a shower first, so when T finished showering and returned to the room, K and I had already started playing. T and I have known each other for many years, so she knows very well how I like to play. Usually at the beginning of the game, T and I will definitely have a long period of kissing and touching each other, and then K will take good care of my dick with the oral sex method I like.

Bangkok-2024 Thailand Bangkok Sex Travel 3P War, Sex Diary with 2 Thai Girls

I don't like the feeling of oral sex with a condom, I always feel that the feeling is much worse with a condom between them, so T will never use a condom when she blows me. When a man is excited, he will secrete a little liquid, and T will swallow it down without caring. But if it's K, she will wipe it off with a small towel. In the past, when T and I started the battle first, K usually blew my dick hard first, and then T put a condom on my dick and rode on it first. At this time, K would not be idle either. She would come to my side, either kissing me or licking my nipples, so that I could feel double pleasure. But this time, because T took a long time to take a shower, when T returned to the room, K was already riding on me.

However, T was not so skilled in this aspect. When K and I were having sex, she seemed to not know what to do. She just sat beside me stupidly and took my hand to touch her breasts. Perhaps K also found that T was not good at playing the role of "assistant", so after riding for a while, she signaled that T should take over. T took a condom and put it on my dick, and then she took over my body. She supported her hands on my chest and twisted her waist to make my dick thrust in and out of her body. And K was certainly not idle either. She came to her familiar position, met her lips, and kissed me passionately. After maintaining this action for a while, I sat up and pressed T under my body and began to thrust quickly. Of course, K did not sit aside and watch the show at this time. She came behind me, pressed her breasts against my back, and swayed back and forth with my movements.

T was very responsive to this intense action, and she climaxed not long after. Since I hadn't ejaculated yet, K put a new condom on my dick again. This time, K lay on the bed with her butt raised high, allowing me to insert from behind and pump. T was lying on the bed beside her, watching K and I having intense sex. That night, I ejaculated once inside K and T. Since I had to change condoms every time I changed people, I used five condoms. After the hearty sex, K, T and I lay on the bed to rest. The two of them lay naked on my left and right, hugging me and panting with satisfaction. This 3P sex process is really enjoyable.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.417644 second(s), 41 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list