Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Bangkok Sukhumvit Canary bubble bath experience,🔥 play games with S-class big breasts lady

230 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I came to Soi19 along Sukhumvit Road in the evening. On the right side of Soi19 is the shopping mall Terminal 21, and on the left side is the hotel The Westin Grande Hotel. It is very easy to find. I walked north along Soi19, turned left and entered the first alley on the left. I saw the eye-catching sign of the Japanese restaurant "Hanako" in front of me. Bubble Bath CANARY is opposite the restaurant "Hanako" and the hotel I Check Inn. From the outside of the store, I couldn't tell what kind of store it was. I mustered up the courage to enter the store. Unfortunately, a group of group guests had just arrived in the store, and the ladies were all receiving guests. The waiter told me that I could wait in the reception room or come back tomorrow. The store opens at 4 pm every day. If you come to the store after 4 pm, there will be the least customers. I decided to come back tomorrow.

I came to the store again at around 4 pm the next day. The waiter took out the price list. The ladies are divided into three levels: B, A, and S. The prices are: B-level 4500B, A-level 5500B, and S-level 6500B. The services include cosplay, bathtub games (breast sex, blowjob), air cushion games (bubble play), and sex. When two people come to the store, each person pays an additional 2000B, and then they can play the doll-swapping game. The role-playing provided by the store includes teacher costumes, student costumes, nanny costumes, nurse costumes, stewardess costumes, cheerleader costumes, Christmas costumes, and kimonos.

Next, it's time to choose a lady. Since the store has just opened, the ladies have not arrived yet. There are only 7 ladies now. I chose an S-level busty lady and asked to play the teacher cosplay game. The waiter took me to the sex room. The room is in the Japanese style, with a large mattress on the tatami, an air cushion bed, a massage bathtub, and a simulated classroom. It is completely a high-end bubble bath atmosphere. Soon, the lady appeared. The two first went to the simulated classroom. The lady didn't give a lecture, but just stood on the podium and posed a few times. It seems that we can't have too high expectations for this kind of dress-up game. The lady pulled me back to the bedroom, and she began to fill the bathtub with water.

After the water was full, the two took off their clothes and entered the bathtub. After the lady helped me wash my whole body, she asked me to lie flat in the bathtub. She rubbed my body with her big breasts, then had a titjob, and finally implemented a "periscope-style" blowjob. Then, the two moved to the air mattress, she covered our bodies with soap bubbles, and started the air mattress game. The little brother was full of fighting spirit, and the two moved to the bed, put on a condom and fit together, and I had a thick shot.

Before leaving the store, the waiter asked me about my satisfaction with the lady, and I gave the lady a full score. It turns out that the lady's level is not only related to the lady's appearance, but also depends on the customer's evaluation. The lady's level is not fixed, but will be adjusted regularly according to the customer's rating. Such a mechanism will motivate the ladies to do their best to provide customers with quality services.

Bangkok-Bangkok Sukhumvit Canary bubble bath experience,🔥 play games with S-class big breasts lady

《CANARY Review》

This shop is a high-end bubble bath, the ladies are very good, the facilities are relatively new, and the service quality is excellent. Although the price is high, it is completely worth it. Moreover, unlike other bubble baths, this shop is located in the city center and can be easily used by guests.

《Store Information》

Shop name: CANARY;
Nightclub category: bubble bath;
Address: https://maps.app.goo.gl/BvnjXrcaFVTmXdGH7;
Directions to the shop: 3 minutes walk from BTS Asok Station;

Prices:
B-level: 4500B
A-level: 5500B
S-level: 6500B;
Ladies: 20 people on the list.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.154334 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list