Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul brothel Gold sex review, service quality and excitement are great

374 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During this holiday, I went to Seoul and experienced the massage brothels in Gangnam. The overall feeling was that the service quality and excitement were a step up from before the epidemic. This report describes my experience at Gold. I took the subway and got off at the "Yangjae" station. After walking for about 10 minutes, I arrived at Gold. The appearance of the store was very luxurious.

Seoul-Seoul brothel Gold sex review, service quality and excitement are great

After entering the store, the beautiful mommy greeted me warmly. It was around 19:00 at that time, and there were not many ladies. The mommy took me to the lounge and asked me to rest for a while. I was also a little tired, so I covered myself with a quilt and lay down to rest. A waiter came to ask, "Do you want to eat?" I asked for instant noodles Chapaghetti. The food was served. In addition to instant noodles, it was also served with rice, soup and more than a dozen Korean pickles, which was a large amount.

The food tasted very good, especially the Korean pickles, which also had my favorite soy sauce crab, which was delicious. It was rare for a brothel to provide such delicious food for free, and I was very touched. After a short rest, the ladies were almost all here, and the waiter took me to the shower room. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on a bath towel, and went to the reception room. Mommy introduced the service packages and prices to me. 60 minutes for one shot is 260,000 won; 70 minutes for two shots is 310,000 won; 3P starts at 410,000 won; choosing a lady in person requires an additional 30,000 won. I chose the 60-minute one shot package and asked to choose a lady in person. Soon, Mommy took me upstairs in the elevator.

There were many ladies standing in a row upstairs waiting there, and the atmosphere was similar to that of Dongguan saunas in mainland China many years ago. I chose a fair-looking lady with big breasts who looked like an E cup. The big-breasted lady took my hand and came to the chair in the corridor and asked me to sit down. Soon, two more ladies came. The big-breasted lady took off my bathrobe and started to blow my dick without a condom; the other two ladies licked my breasts. Three people served me at the same time, so happy.

Then, the big-breasted lady put a condom on my little brother and got married with the back seat. From meeting to getting together, it took no more than 5 minutes, which was so efficient. I couldn't suppress my excitement, and pushed Miss Big Breasts to the ground, and continued to fight in the normal position. Seeing that I was really moved, Miss Big Breasts signaled me to go to the gun room, so I had to stop the bed fight, got up and went to the gun room with her.

Every gun room here basically has its door open, so you can appreciate other people's sex outdoors. It is usually difficult to find such an opportunity, and those who like it can enjoy the gun room. The two entered the gun room and had some drinks to rest. Miss Big Breasts can speak English, so there is no obstacle to communication. I watched Miss Big Breasts up close. This is a pair of natural beautiful breasts with lovely pink nipples. I started to lick the breasts, and the touch was super wonderful.

Miss asked me to lie down, she started to massage me, and then she actually performed the dragon drill, which was intoxicating. Then the lady licked my body, gave me a blow job without a condom, and did the 69 position. Finally, the lady put a condom on my little brother and got together with the woman on top. The lady's breasts swayed in front of my eyes, very tempting, I couldn't help but start masturbating. Switched to the rear entry position. There were mirrors everywhere in the room, and I was extremely excited to see the two distorted figures in the mirror. Switched to the normal position. I couldn't control myself anymore, and I fired while kissing the lady deeply. It was a very intense shot. Afterwards, the two of us continued to be affectionate on the bed. It was almost time, and the lady helped me wash my body, and we both left the room. There were many guests and ladies fighting in the club area in the corridor, and the scene was extremely lewd. I kissed the lady goodbye in front of the elevator.

"Thoughts"

Usually, when going to overseas nightclubs, you often encounter ladies with indifferent attitudes and indifferent service awareness. Some of them cannot be kissed, and some of them come up with condoms and have sex, which is not romantic at all. However, the massage brothels in Seoul are different. The service here is very intense. The massage brothels provide lounges where you can stay overnight; you can eat for free; you can choose ladies in person; the club area provides group games; you can peek at other people's bed battles... There are countless highlights. Among the massage parlors in Seoul, Gold's overall service ranks first and is worth recommending. Next time I have the opportunity to come to Seoul again, I will definitely visit Gold again.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.194319 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list