Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

The Oxygen Beachfront Oasis Pattaya🦑, the best sunset restaurant in Pattaya

279 0
Post time 2024-7-29 22:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The sunset in the evening is really beautiful. It is a place that looks good even if you take pictures casually. I deeply experienced the beauty of Pattaya! It is recommended to come around 5 o'clock. There is no minimum consumption for those particularly good locations on the beach. If you don't want to eat, you can have a cup of afternoon tea and a piece of cake to enjoy the scenery.

The outdoor area can accommodate at least hundreds of people. There are hammocks, bird cage booths, tents, sailboats, surfboards, lazy sofas, etc. everywhere. There are also bands singing in the evening, and the atmosphere is very good. The dishes are divided into Thai and Western styles. The taste is not amazing, but the dishes are rich and worth coming!

📍The Oxygen Beachfront Oasis Pattaya (P1-P6)
🕙10:00am-22:00pm
400/1098 หมู่ที่ 12 ตำบลหนองปรือ Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150

Large seafood restaurant located on Jomtien Beach in Pattaya, where you can also see the sunset for dinner. The parking lot is large and convenient for parking. The food is fresh and delicious, and the price is medium to high. There are many guests here, and you need to queue up at meal times.

Every time we come here, we will order a few fixed items: mantis shrimp, salt-grilled shrimp, curry crab, grouper, Tom Yum Goong soup, etc. It is worth mentioning that the mantis shrimp here is thicker than my arm, and the Tom Yum Goong soup is particularly delicious with coconut milk. If you want to eat delicious seafood, I highly recommend coming here.

📍Pupen Seafood Restaurant (P7-P13)
🕙10:00am-22:00pm
62 สุดหาดจอมเทียน Na Chom Thian, Sattahip District, Chon Buri 20250

Locals love this restaurant, which has a history of at least 40 years. I didn't catch the sunset, but it was beautiful! I had very delicious fried squid here, and this is the best fried squid I've had in Thailand.

📍Pagarang Restaurant(P14-P18) 🕙10:00am-22:00pm 178 Bangsaen Sai 1, Saen Suk, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20130

Pattaya-The Oxygen Beachfront Oasis Pattaya🦑, the best sunset restaurant in Pattaya
Pattaya-The Oxygen Beachfront Oasis Pattaya🦑, the best sunset restaurant in Pattaya

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 00:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.163424 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list