Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Travel to Hong Kong and stay at Twenty One Whitfield Hotel, cheap and great views

96 0
Post time 2024-9-15 13:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have Traveled to Hong Kong many times and finally found a hotel with super cost-effectiveness and first-class scenery. I strongly recommend it to everyone: Twenty One Whitfield.

Take the subway from Tin Hau Station A2 Exit and walk 500 meters. It is very convenient to take the subway to Causeway Bay or Central. The full sea view apartment I booked is only more than 700 per night. I guess any small hotel in the center of Hong Kong will cost this price, but it can see the beautiful Victoria Harbour sea view, isn’t it super awesome?

Secondly, let me tell you a little tip for staying. There are two types of sea view rooms, A and B, and the front desk usually doesn’t make a special statement. Room A has L-shaped windows on two sides for lighting, and you can see an invincible wide-angle sea view. The bathroom also has windows. The front desk said that most people prefer Room A when staying, but we went upstairs to take a look and found that Room B is U-shaped with three sides surrounded by lighting, and you can also see a large sea view, but the light is more suitable for taking pictures, so I resolutely changed to Room B. Haha, you can choose according to your personal preferences.

Hong kong-Travel to Hong Kong and stay at Twenty One Whitfield Hotel, cheap and great views
Hong kong-Travel to Hong Kong and stay at Twenty One Whitfield Hotel, cheap and great views

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.221758 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list