Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Hotel Sunrise, Luxury Collection Hotel, Seoul, Platinum card holders can upgrade their rooms

81 0
Post time 2024-10-24 02:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Grand Hyatt Seoul Gangnam is a must-try when Traveling to Korea. The hotel feels like Waldorf and Conrad, the decoration is exquisite, and you can see everything you spend money on. For example, there are a lot of flowers, marble decorations, tableware, etc. Marriott Platinum Card can upgrade the room and late checkout.

But Platinum Card does not have executive building privileges. The hotel entrance is on B1 and you can enter from the office building, but it takes more than 10 minutes to walk to any subway. This is not as convenient as Andaz Gangnam. Because it is expensive, the service is particularly good. I am embarrassed to say hello when I go in and out. The doorman will help you open the door. The Grand Master room is large and has a lot of furniture. Every time you enter the room, the sunshade curtains will open automatically, which is very annoying. Please ignore the view outside the window. Seoul is like that. The three-line view.

The Mini Bar is very rich and comes with a Nespresso coffee machine as standard. The self-mixing area and the paid beverage area are richer than I have seen in many years. The facilities are all BYREDO (I like it). The Samsung electronic wardrobe in the room is awesome, and every dining experience is not a thunder.

The breakfast is very rich from 7:00 to 10:00. There are two dining hours on weekends: 7:00 to 8:20 and 8:40 to 10:00. It is worth mentioning that the 1914 bar is so good that you don't want to go home. It's a pity that I didn't take pictures of the swimming pool. There are many children in the summer vacation, so I don't disturb others' privacy. I passed by and took a look. If there are not many people, it is very photogenic. I can only wait until the next time I stay to enter the early morning to take big pictures. The gym uses technogym equipment, which is expensive. If you don't plan to Travel much in Seoul, this hotel is very comfortable. I personally think you can stay in the hotel and eat, drink and have fun in the hotel without being bored.

Seoul-Hotel Sunrise, Luxury Collection Hotel, Seoul, Platinum card holders can upgrade their rooms
Seoul-Hotel Sunrise, Luxury Collection Hotel, Seoul, Platinum card holders can upgrade their rooms

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.121038 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list