Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Gamcheon Cultural Village, I was dazzled by the beauty of this small fishing village

201 0
Post time 2024-7-13 05:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Let's find the Little Prince in Korea's super healing niche Travel destinations, Busan healing travel, niche destination - Gamcheon Culture Village. It was originally a poor village, but later it was transformed by a designer into a colorful small house. It is especially beautiful on a sunny day with a clear light and shadow!

It is a must-check-in spot for tourists, but there are many people queuing, so there is no group photo. I think it is more effective to find some small corners with no one to take pictures! My favorite sentence: "Meeting you, how to say it, is like a dazzling star that illuminates a barren little universe"

Busan/Jeju-Gamcheon Cultural Village, I was dazzled by the beauty of this small fishing village
Busan/Jeju-Gamcheon Cultural Village, I was dazzled by the beauty of this small fishing village

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 18:05 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170905 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list