Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

When traveling to South Korea, spend 2 days in Busan. I guarantee you won’t regret it

235 0
Post time 2024-10-8 04:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When Korean dramas come to life, this is probably what Busan looks like! Capsule train on the sea level
Colorful roofs and the little prince in fairy tales. In two days, I was completely conquered by Busan! Compared with Seoul, Busan is much more playable. Here is a 2-day and 1-night Travel guide for Busan for your reference.

🔹DAY1: 192 steps to take a small cable car—Songdo Sea Cable Car—Gamcheon Culture Village—Somyeon
🔹DAY2: Haeundae—Mipo Station to take the sky capsule train—Cheongsapo Station—Gwangalli

📍192 steps
The small cable car in the comics, the light green carriages and the dopamine painting on the steps, are beyond the movie!
-
📍Songdo Sea Cable Car
A cross-sea cable car with a beautiful sea view. Ordinary cars only have windows for viewing, while crystal cars have 360° views, and the beauty of the sea and blue sky is unobstructed
-
📍Gamcheon Cultural Village
A fairy tale world by the sea, with colorful houses scattered all over the mountains, the Little Prince's check-in spot is here~
-
📍Haeundae
Any cafe or restaurant in Haeundae has a great sea view
-
📍Sky Capsule Train
There are two routes to choose from:
Cheongsapo-Mipo (Haeundae)
Mipo (Haeundae)-Cheongsapo
Mipo to Cheongsa The capsule train to Pu needs to be purchased in advance
Go to the bluelinepark website, you can switch the page language in the upper right corner, and follow the steps to buy the ticket
-
📍Cheongsapo Station
Korea's Kamakura, you can take a telephoto shot of the train passing by the sea from the slope to the sea
-
📍Gwangalli
Watch the fireworks in Gwangalli, book the Brick Bay yacht in advance to go out to sea to set off fireworks, and you can also watch it on the beach if you don't book it

It is recommended to stay near Seomyeon for a relatively cost-effective price. This is the hub of the subway red and green lines. It is very convenient to go to other attractions. There are duty-free shops nearby and a lot of delicious food. If you want a better environment, you can choose a sea view room in Gwangalli or Haeundae

Busan/Jeju-When traveling to South Korea, spend 2 days in Busan. I guarantee you won’t regret it
Busan/Jeju-When traveling to South Korea, spend 2 days in Busan. I guarantee you won’t regret it

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:50 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159588 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list