Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta Kota Indah brothel New Sari Ayu and MTR prostitution sex experience

239 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Kota Indah is a brothel tribe located in northern Jakarta, near Jayakarta Station. I recently visited the brothel group. I took the airport bus and tram from Jakarta Airport to Duri Station, and then called an online motorcycle taxi to Kota Indah. It took about 2 hours in total to finally reach my destination. There are security guards on duty in front of each store, and there are no idle people. The public security is good.

Jakarta-Jakarta Kota Indah brothel New Sari Ayu and MTR prostitution sex experience

I started to check the shops in operation from one end and found a total of 6 brothels and several KTV shops. The shops are very concentrated, and it didn't take 5 minutes to walk around. It was more than 9 o'clock in the evening, and I started to enter the shops one by one to inspect the ladies. There is no ticket for the shop, but drinks cannot be brought into the shop. At the door of the shop, someone checked the guests' backpacks, and water bottles and larger backpacks had to be put in the closet. The drinks in the shop are very expensive. A bottle of water costs 30,000 rupiahs, and a glass of beer costs 70,000 rupiahs, which is more than 6 times the price of the store.

Each shop has about 40 girls, who are wearing revealing and sexy clothes and sitting at the back of the shop. Some are playing with their phones, while others are talking to their companions. When customers meet a girl they like, they can use the mobile phone translation software to have a brief conversation with the girl, and then go to the love room. Of course, if the customer does not want to go to the love room right away, they can also have a drink with the girl.

The price of each shop is the same, which is 400,000 rupees per hour. Although it is said to be one hour, many girls here will not work for a full hour, and they will leave once they have sex. The service content includes kissing, blowjobs and sex with condoms. Most girls do not like customers to touch their bodies. Of course, there is no unified service standard in the shop, and customers can confirm the service content with the girls in advance.

The level of the girls in each shop is almost the same. Basically, in each shop, 20% of the girls are beautiful, 50% are average-looking, and 30% are poor-looking. When customers stare at the girls, most girls will look away, and only a few girls will look at the customers or wave. It seems that the girls are between 18 and 25 years old. However, since many Indonesians wear light makeup and have baby faces, they look very young. Even if they are close to 30 years old, you can't tell.

There are not many customers, only 2-5 customers in each store drinking beer. Because this is a place for quick sex, customers basically go to the sex room immediately after they come, so it is normal not to see customers. The customer base is locals and a few Asian tourists, and there are no white people. After inspecting all 6 brothels, I decided to experience it in New Sari Ayu because the girls in the store are wearing white clothes and are very sexy.

《New Sari Ayu Experience》

I originally wanted to find a girl myself, but the mommy kept recommending, so I asked her to introduce some young and cute girls. The mommy pointed a laser pen at several girls. The third girl was my type. She had short black hair, looked very youthful and energetic, and had a loli-like body that was very attractive. I told the mommy that I wanted to talk to her, and the mommy called the girl over. The lady and I came to the table. I used the translation software on my phone to ask the lady a few questions such as name, age and how long she had been in the store. The lady's name is Colie, she is 18 years old and today is her first day at work. Although she didn't seem to be interested in the conversation, which disappointed me a little, the lady kept touching my hand gently. That timid look was very cute. In addition, her appearance was exactly the type I liked, so I decided to fight with her. After paying the fee, I went up to the second floor with the lady. The room was not large and looked like a cheap hotel room. According to the lady's wishes, I took a shower by myself.

After taking a shower and getting on the bed, I attacked the lady. After playing with her and licking her breasts, I wanted to touch her private parts, but was rejected; I asked her for a kiss, but was also rejected. My mood plummeted. The lady took the attack instead. She put a condom on my little brother and started to blow him. But she didn't blow at all, which made me feel unhappy. I stopped the lady and started to stimulate my little brother with my hands. Since I had just taken the aphrodisiac, my little brother quickly entered the battle state and was in the normal position. Fortunately, the lady's lower body is narrow, and my little brother is very satisfied. However, because I didn't use lubricant, my little brother couldn't move freely, so I had to stop and wait for about 1 minute before starting the battle. The lady seemed to have a reaction. She kept rubbing my wrist with her hands. After changing to the rear entry position, I slapped her butt while sprinting, and soon fired. After we took a shower, it was over.

<Evaluation>

Lady's level: 90 points
Service: 75 points
Overall: 80 points

Considering the low price, it's not bad, but the service is too indifferent. I am very dissatisfied. Maybe it's because the lady's first day at work, she is not used to it, or maybe it's not right for the mommy to recommend the lady. I fell into deep reflection...

《MTR Experience》

At 9 o'clock in the evening of the second day, I came to the Kota Indah brothel group again. This time I entered the brothel MTR. Learning from yesterday's lesson, I will look for a lady myself today. I observed the ladies for a while, and one of them caught my attention. She had long black hair, a beautiful figure, and a large chest. When I met her eyes, she smiled and looked very charming. I immediately chose her. Through the conversation with the lady, I learned that she was 20 years old and came here to work a week ago. I felt good. After paying 400,000 rupees, I went to the love room with the lady. The love room was very small, even smaller than the love room of New Sari Ayu.

As soon as I entered the room, the lady pulled me to sit on the bed and started kissing. It started with a light kiss, and soon it upgraded to a deep kiss. It was like the kissing scenes of lovers in European and American movies. I was very excited and hugged her tightly in my arms. The lady took off my shirt and started licking my body. Later, she transitioned to a blow job without a condom. It was amazing to blow a blow job without a condom before taking a shower. I was very moved. Seeing that my little brother was in high spirits, the lady actually wanted to have sex without a condom. I quickly took out the condom and put it on my little brother, and then had sex with the woman on top. The lady shook her waist and attacked crazily, and my little brother was very excited. Switching to the normal position, I hugged the lady tightly, kissing and fighting, and soon fired.

Afterwards, we went to take a shower together, and then sat on the bed and kissed and made out. The lady said her home was in Sukabumi. She turned on her phone and showed me photos of parks and gardens near her home, treating me as her friend. 60 minutes passed, and we exchanged WhatsApp messages, saying that we must contact her before coming to the store next time, and kissed each other and said goodbye.

<Evaluation>

Appearance of the lady: 90 points
Service: 95 points
Overall: 95 points

Spending 400,000 rupees to get such a strong service is too cost-effective. This is the most ideal experience I have had in many years. Compared with Thailand, the prices in Jakarta are relatively cheap, many ladies are simple and friendly, and there are fewer foreign tourists. Netizens must come to Jakarta to investigate and experience if they have the opportunity.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180353 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list