Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Korean Seoul Massage Brothel NINE Bubble Bath, Super Sexy Blonde Girl Gives Me Blowjob and Fuck

158 0
Post time 2024-10-18 15:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I heard that there are many beautiful ladies in the massage brothel NINE in Seoul. I have long wanted to go there for inspection. This time, the opportunity came, and my friend and I went to NINE.

《Overview of Massage Brothel NINE》
Address: 706-18, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Nearest subway stations: Seolleung Station, Yeoksam Station
Price: 260,000 Won per shot for 60 minutes
Opening hours: 24 hours

Seoul-Korean Seoul Massage Brothel NINE Bubble Bath, Super Sexy Blonde Girl Gives Me Blowjob and Fuck

《Experience fighting with super sexy beauties》

My friend and I took the subway at Seolleung Station at night, got off from Exit 4, and walked to NINE for about 5 minutes. Seeing us looking at the door of the building, the waiter took us into the building. The waiter introduced that the front desk was on the 5th floor, the 6th to 8th floors were lounges (free overnight stays), and the 9th floor was a sex room. He took us to the front desk on the 5th floor by elevator. The mommy sitting at the front desk greeted us enthusiastically and took us to the reception room. There were 2 groups of Korean guests waiting there.

Mommy introduced the service package: 60 minutes for one shot for 260,000 Won; 60 minutes for two shots for 290,000 Won. We chose the 60-minute one shot package (including club games). Then, Mommy asked us what kind of ladies we liked, and my friend and I answered Korean beauties and cute ladies respectively. My friend and I went to the bathhouse. There were also several groups of guests here. After we took a shower and brushed our teeth, we were taken directly to the 9th floor by the waiter. As soon as the elevator door opened, we saw Korean beauties standing in a row in the corridor.

Immediately, 6 ladies came out and took my friend and me to the empty chairs in front of the corridor. There were several guests sitting on the chairs around, receiving blowjobs and breast licking services from the ladies, and the scene was very shocking. The 6 ladies were divided into 2 groups and surrounded me and my friend. The 3 ladies around me were Miss Big Eyes and Curly Hair (Little A, my lady today), Slender Black Hair and Miss Blonde Curly Hair. Little A took off my yukata and started to blow my flute, and the other two ladies started to lick my breasts. I was very excited to be served by three ladies, and my little brother was also in high spirits.

The lady with golden curly hair exuded an alluring fragrance. I kept masturbating her, and later she simply pressed her breasts on my face. I looked up inadvertently and saw two ladies in the brothel in front of us smiling at us. One of them had short black hair and was very cute. Xiao A put a condom on my little brother and stood up to get in position; the other two ladies continued to lick her breasts. This was simply an emperor's enjoyment. A few minutes later, the club game ended, and Xiao A took me to the brothel. On the way, I saw two Korean guests having sex in a standing position.

Entered the brothel and took a short break. Looking closely at Xiao A, I found that she had a pair of natural F-cup big breasts, a very slim figure and a plump and sexy butt. I put my face on Xiao A's butt, "It smells so good!" Xiao A looked back and smiled, very cute. After taking a shower, I went to bed. I lay prone on the bed, and the lady began to kiss my whole body with tongue, and her technique was very skillful, and I couldn't help but let out a nauseating gasp. Then, Xiao A covered her breasts with lotion and used her breasts to massage me.

After a massage, Xiao A asked me to sit up, and she started to blow the flute, which was a crazy deep throat blow. Xiao A asked me to kneel on the bed, and she began to perform the dragon drill, while stimulating my little brother with her hands. Following the lady's instructions, I turned to lie on my back, and Xiao A continued to massage me with her breasts, looking very coquettish. Everything was ready, Xiao A put a condom on my little brother, and we were in the top position. A pair of huge breasts and buttocks swayed up and down. I didn't expect such a cute lady to be so crazy.

The lady's lower body function is strong, and I realized that my physiological structure is very compatible with that of Korean women. Switch to normal position. The lady showed a trance expression and moaned. A sense of conquest arose in my heart. Finally, it was changed to rear entry. The lady knelt beside the bed, and I stood on the ground. As I hit her, her big breasts kept shaking. I sprinted while admiring the obscene scene in the mirror beside the bed. The lady tightly grasped the bed sheet and screamed loudly. I couldn't control it anymore and fired.

Afterwards, my friend and his lady came to our room, and the four of us chatted. The ladies here are very friendly. Then, the four of us went to the corridor to watch others' bed battles. My friend's lady was also very cute. I touched her breasts and buttocks and took advantage of her. Suddenly, a tall and beautiful lady came to my side, licked her breasts, and left a deep kiss mark, "Next time you come, remember to find me!" I really like this atmosphere of Korean massage brothels. After the package ended, my friend and I reluctantly left NINE.

"Conclusion"

The massage brothels in Seoul are simply like heaven. Bed battles with Korean beauties will make people feel relaxed and refreshed. An experience will be unforgettable for a lifetime.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.171301 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list