Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The best choice for resting in Busan is Neo Spa. Take a dip and take a nap to ensure you are full of energy all day long.

127 0
Post time 2024-9-15 13:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Every time I plan a Trip to Korea, I will definitely arrange 1-2 sauna sessions, especially when I took a red-eye flight last time. When I arrived, many stores were not open yet. I was really tired after a whole day. So this time, I learned to be smart and stayed at the Arban Hotel at Seomyeon Station on the first day (checked my luggage first), then went to the nearby 24-hour pork soup rice street for breakfast (Pohang pork soup rice, Songjeong 3rd generation pork soup rice...) and the best choice for sleeping, Neo Spa, to take a bath and take a nap to ensure that I will be full of energy all day long.

Busan/Jeju-The best choice for resting in Busan is Neo Spa. Take a dip and take a nap to ensure you are full of energy all day long.
Busan/Jeju-The best choice for resting in Busan is Neo Spa. Take a dip and take a nap to ensure you are full of energy all day long.

The entire admission process is as follows: Buy a ticket and enter (if you need a massage, scrub, etc.) → Get a number plate key, get clothes, towels, and small blankets → Put shoes and clothes → Take a bath, soak in the hot spring (if you purchase massage, scrub, etc.) → Change into store clothes (girls must wear underwear) → If you have a male companion, meet at the lobby at a certain time (eat, enjoy the facilities in the museum, rest) → Change back to your own clothes → Return the number plate key at the exit.

First, pay the admission fee at the counter, ₩11,000 per person (including clothes, towels, hot spring, and use of the facilities in the museum)

If you need a massage or a bath, you must pay at the counter first. Only soap is provided in the shower area. If you need shampoo, toothbrushes and other supplies, you can also buy them at the counter first.

The hot pool in the museum will be cleaned from 01:00 to 04:00 in the morning. Friends who want to take a bath should avoid this time! (Only taking a shower). After purchasing the ticket, the service staff will take the number plate key, clothes (clothes will be given according to male, female, and body type), towels, and quilts. Remember to wear the "uniforms" here when entering public areas!

The staff at the clothes pick-up counter (who can speak Chinese) will ask if you need a small quilt or thin mat, which is very necessary when sleeping. If you are accompanied by a male companion, you will part ways with him from here after receiving your clothes! (Make an appointment to meet in the lobby)

Find the shoe cabinet with your number and lock it. After changing clothes, be sure to lock the cabinet and put the number plate on your hands or feet to avoid losing it. Then of course, you need to strip naked and enter the bathhouse and hot spring area. The hot spring pools inside are divided into different temperatures, cold springs, and massage pools. After taking a dip in the soup, put on your uniform and go to the lobby. There is a hot food, cold drink, and snack sales department here.

Sweet rice dew $5000 (pot)

Every time I come to jjimjilbang, I must drink sweet rice milk. Sweet rice milk is a traditional Korean drink. It is made from rice and tastes slightly sweet. Especially when you are sweating profusely after grilling, taking a big sip of sweet rice milk will cool your heart. ~Like it!

The steam room has a higher temperature of 60 degrees and a cold room of 10 degrees.

Finally, here is the resting hall that is often seen in jjimjilbangs. Everyone will lie on the floor to rest or chat. Just lie down! Azhu Ma cleans it very clean~ In addition, what is special about Neo Spa is that there is a small tent for two people outside, for sleeping It will feel more private

Neo Spa is a community-type jjimjilbang that is not large in scale. Most of the guests in the museum are locals. Tickets and meals are reasonably priced. Of course, overall, it cannot compare with the five-star Spa Land (note that there is no 24-hour service). It’s not an exaggeration.) Compared with Haeundae HILL SPA (with sea view), it is really a good choice in terms of convenience, so it is not an exaggeration to recommend Neo Spa as a good friend for red-eye flights.

Store information
Neo Spa steam room
Address: 122 4F, Sincheon-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan Metropolitan City
Phone: 051-809-4560
Business hours: 24H (all year round)

How to get there?
Neo Spa Jjimjilbang can be reached by walking for about 12 minutes from Exit 7 of Seomyeon Station on Subway 119.219. You can easily find it by looking at the map and then looking at the street view~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.198268 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list