Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Hot stone massage at Danaru Spa in Boracay, all your fatigue will go away!

120 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It takes many days to play in the Philippines. Traveling is really fun but also really tiring. Fortunately, our guide Feifei kindly helped us make an appointment for the hot stone massage here two days in advance. It allowed us to sweep away our fatigue and be ourselves during the pleasant journey! This is the best hot stone massage on the island. It is very popular. Everyone must remember to make an appointment in advance, otherwise there will be no seats.

We booked a 4-person room. After we arrived, we first drank a cup of local tea, then entered the room, changed into the clothes prepared in advance for us, and folded the clothes we took off and put them in the designated clothes basket. Then the masseur came in and applied hot stones to our bodies first, and did the technique at the same time. The hot stone application and technique were carried out at the same time. It was very refreshing and comfortable.

Finally, I used hot stones for massage, which lasted about 2 to 3 hours. During the massage, I fell asleep comfortably because who knows, my family, the whole process was really comfortable. Finally, they massaged my face and hair, and used hot water to rub my body. It didn't feel oily even without rubbing. It was very moisturizing and nourishing. Don't forget to tip the masseur 100P after you get up~ There is also a free tea break after the massage. There are various fruits, cakes and tea to choose from! Very considerate! I highly recommend this store. There is a reason why it is so popular.

Boracay-Hot stone massage at Danaru Spa in Boracay, all your fatigue will go away!
Boracay-Hot stone massage at Danaru Spa in Boracay, all your fatigue will go away!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.324863 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list