Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Ho Chi Minh Massage Recommendation N SPA, a Vietnamese-style relaxing experience

199 0
Post time 2024-10-22 04:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

N SPA is recommended for massage in Ho Chi Minh. Today I came to N SPA, which has excellent reviews on Google. The address is 198 Hà Huy Tập, Khu đô thị Phú Mỹ Hưng, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh. Next to the BBQ where Koreans gather in Qijun, I experienced a 100-minute acupressure massage today. I had to take the elevator upstairs to change clothes and get a massage. When I was on time, I deeply felt that this was a Vietnamese massage. I used my whole body to massage. , all pressed to the point.

Originally, I thought lower body massage was a waste of time, but this leg massage is really great. It uses the knees to massage the back, hips and legs ~ super strong. In the end, they even lifted me up to the sky with their knees (I don’t know how to describe it), stretching my body. The spine, I thought to myself, this strength is too great, the sense of balance is too good, the young lady is so strong! The finger strength is super strong, and small snacks are provided after pressing, which is very similar to the Korean steam room. I saw a lot of Koreans going there, both men and women.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh Massage Recommendation N SPA, a Vietnamese-style relaxing experience
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh Massage Recommendation N SPA, a Vietnamese-style relaxing experience

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.176543 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list