Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

The crab roe hotpot at the Michelin-rated Nha Tu restaurant in Ho Chi Minh is delicious

147 0
Post time 2024-10-20 22:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I only recommend this one Michelin restaurant in Ho Chi Minh! The name of the restaurant is Nha Tu restaurant, you can search it on Google. This oyster beef hotpot looks ordinary, but the base is amazing. It is crab roe, and the fried chicken is sweet; there is also a plate of vegetables next to the pot, which doesn't look good, but it is delicious after blanching. Add the price, the pot is less than 20 US dollars, it is worth it. After checking in a lot of Michelin restaurants, noodle shops have their own merits. I find it difficult to taste the baguette chicken liver pate, and the Spanish restaurant is just okay. After the Trip, I miss this dish the most.

Ho Chi Minh-The crab roe hotpot at the Michelin-rated Nha Tu restaurant in Ho Chi Minh is delicious
Ho Chi Minh-The crab roe hotpot at the Michelin-rated Nha Tu restaurant in Ho Chi Minh is delicious

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.146441 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list