Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The experience of going to Laojun Mountain in Luoyang during the Natio

210 0
Post time 2024-10-18 15:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During the National Day, I made an appointment with my friends to go to Luoyang. We basically went to all the well-known scenic spots. Well, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s just talk about two places.
Laojun Mountain and Luzu Temple
In the early morning of October 3rd, we followed the Tour bus to the foot of Laojun Mountain. Although it was dark, the night climbing team was still huge. The cable car to the Golden Summit It was not open, so many people chose to walk up.
I also encountered something during this period. While climbing the mountain, a breath of air entered my body, and then spread out in my Dantian. A warm current flowed from top to bottom. The fatigue disappeared instantly, and I suddenly felt full of energy. , how should I put it, I felt like I could run to the top of the mountain, but my friend wanted to take a break, so I gave up.
I asked the master later and he said that the mountain was full of spiritual energy because I was studying the Fa, and that energy happened to be picked up by me.
It took almost six hours to reach the top of the mountain. The wind on the top of the mountain was cool and cool. It was a while before sunrise. My friend and I were wandering near the Golden Summit. There were many people, so we walked to a path that no one went to. .
This road has no lights, it is dark, and there is a staircase path with no end in sight. At that time, the two of us wanted to find a better angle to take pictures of the sunrise, because there were too many people on it, so we followed this path. Walking, walking...
I saw a temple made of bricks
less than one person tall.
There was a statue of a god whose appearance could not be seen clearly. The whole body was wrapped in cloth. A wave of cold air swept over me. I felt something was wrong because I had just been hit by something. Before I had time to check, I planned to call a friend. After leaving here,
the night has dispersed, and the sky is also white. Looking up, we can see a ray of glow in the clouds. We arrived at the Golden Summit and took some photos of the sunrise. My friend's mood at this time I was so depressed that I almost buried my head in my clothes, so I asked what was wrong. I was not happy to see the sunrise.
My friend shook his head and said nothing. In short, he seemed to have a lot of worries. At this moment, I started to hiccup. You know, it is rare for us to study the Fa.
We took the cable car down the mountain later, and when we got back to the tour bus, I was still hiccupping. My friend asked me a lot of questions on the bus, saying that I was very cold, scared...and emotionally unstable.
I knew I had encountered something, but I wasn’t sure what it was yet.
Back in downtown Luoyang, I made a video call to my senior brother and explained our current situation. The senior brother said that we went to a temple and although we didn’t worship, we were still attacked by evil spirits. I’m fine, but what? The evil spirit brought back from my friend affected me. This may be the reason why I hiccup.
Senior brother asked me to use the Guanyin method that master taught us last time to get rid of this evil spirit.
Sha. It is also divided into Yin evil and Yang evil.
Because I carry the Dharma book with me, I returned to the place where I live, took out the Dharma book, and used the Guanyin Method to eliminate evil spirits. Even when I opened the Dharma book, I didn’t hiccup anymore.
The Patriarch gave the order and started to chant the incantations to help my friend get rid of the evil spirits. Everything was as before, and I felt much calmer, so I poured some water and let him relax.
And there is another story worth telling during this National Day. It is in the Luzu Temple in Luoyang... Well, what I want to say is that there are still people worshiping in wild temples outside, so don’t worship indiscriminately

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152952 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list