Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Three-day travel guide to Ho Chi Minh City, French romance in the Little Paris of the East

80 0
Post time 2024-10-19 22:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was pleasantly surprised when I came to Vietnam this time! Ho Chi Minh City is also called "Saigon"🇻🇳 and has the title of Oriental Paris. The whole city has French romance, cozy and leisurely! It is recommended to apply for a paper visa online in advance for a Vietnamese visa, and get a visa in five days, and pass the customs directly upon landing!

📱Mobile phone card: Buy a vinaphone phone card from Amazon or eBay, with good signal and high traffic!
🚗Transportation: Grab is very convenient to take a taxi
💰Currency exchange: There is a BIDV ATM at the airport where you can withdraw cash directly from UnionPay!
Hotel: Dai Nam Boutique Hotel

Dainan Boutique Hotel is very good. When I booked it, it was $50 per night including breakfast, which was really cost-effective. The location is very convenient in District 1. Almost all the attractions are in District 1. The rooms are French-style, large and comfortable, and right across from a very popular restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.

🎀: Pink Church
Be sure to go to the rooftop of the coffee shop diagonally opposite the church: Ola Hale Restaurant & Bar. You can take a panoramic photo of the church! And this one has a very stylish design. Remember to check in at the balcony on the third floor. When there are many people, you have to queue up. But I don’t want to queue up, so I move the stools and chairs to the corner next to it. On the contrary, this angle is more photogenic. After taking pictures, you can go to the first floor to enjoy it beautifully.

🎀: Central Post Office
A must-visit post office in Ho Chi Minh, which can be sent to French post offices all over the world! We gave it to each other directly and agreed on a time to open it to see it, so we didn’t send it~

🎀: Art Gallery
Sisters, I secretly tell you that you can take a newspaper on the first floor to pose for a photo. It’s super photogenic! There are also lockers. The Red Church is hard to find. It’s the innermost building next to it. There are three buildings in total.

🎀: Pham Ngu Lao Street
We went to the red light district. It must be a paradise for men to be happy. Walking on that street, many people will pull you in to drink or something. For me, I don’t drink. It’s just suitable for watching. It’s recommended to go at night!

🎀: I didn't go to the Reunification Palace because I felt that there was nothing to see and I didn't want to go there.

When you come to Vietnam, you must experience a hair wash. There are facial cleansing, facial mask, and shoulder massage. I also compared the guides of many shops. Overall, it was very good. The last place I went to was Nhà Cô Ba, located at 399/17 Nguyễn Đình Chiếu P5 Q3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, business hours: 9am-9pm

Ho Chi Minh-Three-day travel guide to Ho Chi Minh City, French romance in the Little Paris of the East
Ho Chi Minh-Three-day travel guide to Ho Chi Minh City, French romance in the Little Paris of the East

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.206738 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list