Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Recommended top 6 high-altitude bars with night views in Ho Chi Minh City

217 0
Post time 2024-5-25 21:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ho Chi Minh-Recommended top 6 high-altitude bars with night views in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh-Recommended top 6 high-altitude bars with night views in Ho Chi Minh City

Rooftop Garden Bar
141 Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh (Rex Hotel Rooftop)
Located on the top floor of Rex Hotel, although it is not a high-rise bar, it is very comfortable to have dinner or a drink here. Overlooking the People's Committee Hall and Nguyen Hue Street

Glow Skybar
93 Nguyễn Du, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Bến Nghé
A nightclub-style bar with music suitable for dancing. Happy Hour is from 17:00 to 20:00 every night, and beer, cocktails, and red and white wine are all half-price.

Breeze Sky Bar
1 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh
10:30-02:00
On the banks of the Saigon River, the top floor of Hotel Majestic Saigon . Great place to watch the river view. The main thing is to see the Saigon River!

Level 23 Wine Bar
80 Dong Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
On the 23rd floor of Sheraton Hotel, you can enjoy the night view of the Financial Tower and the entire Ho Chi Minh City. No entrance fee, just order a drink and enjoy the view. Downstairs is the busiest nightlife area in Ho Chi Minh City

Chill Skybar--my personal favorite skybar!
AB Tower, 76A Đ. Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
There is a unique circular bar design outdoors, where everyone will gather around the bar area to chat and dance, and there is also one indoors Comfortable seats for dining! There is a sofa area outside, which can seat 10 people for a low fee of 1200rmb! There is a dress code, and if you wear slippers, the waiter will give you a free pair of leather shoes to enter.

Air 360 Sky Lounge
136 Nguyễn Thái Bình Community, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Đ. Introducing buy one get one free offer (same product). Although the unit price is more expensive than Chill Skybar, the environment is not bad, and this restaurant also has a dress code!

Since I don’t drink, I’m not qualified to comment on the wine, but my friends say there is no fake wine
Skybar specializes in taking photos, and every time I take a photo The products are super beautiful~

There are so many skirt shops in Vietnam. I feel that there are no clothes suitable for taking pictures at the skybar, so just buy one randomly!
The skirt in the picture is a local designer brand in Vietnam. It focuses on simple and elegant style. The material of the skirt is also very good, and it only costs $100! Love it so much~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175339 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list