Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Capella Hanoi Hotel, inspired by the Opera House, designs rooms in different styles according to different celebrities.

327 0
Post time 2024-5-28 04:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The hotel is inspired by the opera house and has 43 rooms of different styles designed by bill bensley according to different celebrities. The hotel as a whole is beautiful and full of dramatic tension. We booked a 2 bedroom suite. The style of this room is a bit too drama-y for me. The room is small and a bit cramped, and you can't even open the suitcase. Only the master bedroom has an electric toilet, and the bathroom in the second bedroom is flooded with water every time I take a shower. The dental kits I use are like those of an express hotel. The hair dryer costing hundreds of dollars is completely useless.

The make-up mirror in the master bedroom bathroom is too high, and the bedroom is not soundproof. The sound of motorcycles downstairs is very disturbing to sleep. The bedding is not comfortable for the same price. The swimming pool is also small and pitiful. Maybe the hotel pays more attention to design than comfort. , it’s a bit flashy to me. If you stay in a junior suite for a few thousand dollars, you might be able to experience it.

However, the breakfast in the hotel is really good. The service is 0 points, but it may be due to limited intelligence. But Hanoi is the dirtiest, most boring city I've ever been to. It's like hell when I leave the hotel. I thought I was on vacation with my friends, but it turns out that the hot and humid air is mixed with exhaust fumes and dust, and the streets are full of motorcycles. Minutes will knock you away, and the whole city will be filled with the sound of shrill horns from morning to night. My throat hurts every day when I go back to the hotel

I don’t know if Capella is worth it, but Hanoi is definitely not worth it. It’s hard to persuade anyone to quit.

Hanoi-Capella Hanoi Hotel, inspired by the Opera House, designs rooms in different styles according to different celebrities.
Hanoi-Capella Hanoi Hotel, inspired by the Opera House, designs rooms in different styles according to different celebrities.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.123998 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list