Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Experience the top 100 nightclubs in Phuket Bar Street, illuzion

123 0
Post time 2024-6-24 06:04:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Friends who come to Phuket will definitely go to Patong. Patong is the busiest beach in Phuket. I have already agreed with my husband that I will not stay in Patong again when I come to Phuket. The commercialization is too serious, but this time I found another reason to live in Patong, which is the illuzion nightclub in Patong. It is said to be ranked 13th in the world and 1st in Asia, so you must go and experience it!

Illuzion nightclub is the busiest time from 11 to 12 o’clock, so friends don’t have to rush to go so early. We first sat in the New York opposite until after 11 o’clock and then came over. Yes, the New York house is also very exciting. The band is great. It’s like listening to a live concert. The singer is always very high. Before we came to their house, there would be a street dance performance using their music. Those who came early You can come to New York to check in first and then go to Illuzion opposite, like we did.

Illuzion’s house offers free-flow drinks for 900 baht. Because my husband and I can’t drink that much, we didn’t buy this. Instead, we ordered beer and cocktails directly inside. You can also drink them outside and the feeling is similar. Let’s order inside. A bottle of beer is 200 baht. I forgot about the cocktails, but they are not expensive. You can even go in and have fun without spending a penny. You can leave as you like, and there are no low-cost drinks. There are low-cost drinks in the booths. I feel that unless there are a lot of people, booths are unnecessary. Most of the people are on the dance floor, so there is no time to sit. At 90 o'clock, there are still young guys soliciting customers in front of their house. Basically around 11 o'clock, they start to go crazy. There is no need to promote at all. Before entering, they will check your bag to see if you have brought your own drinks. Just get high!

Basically 90% of their family are Europeans and Americans. Everyone is very relaxed and high-spirited. Even if they don’t know each other, they will put their hands on your shoulders and have fun together. There are so many people! If you squeeze to the front of the dance floor, you will have a lot of interactions with the MC. The MC will take photos with you with your mobile phone, take videos from the stage perspective, and feed you drinks. The atmosphere is basically at its peak around 1 o'clock, and confetti will be scattered, and then every half hour. You can have a good time on the dance floor, but you can also go to the second floor to experience a different perspective. There are densely packed people downstairs, and it will last until the early morning. of four o'clock.

Phuket-Experience the top 100 nightclubs in Phuket Bar Street, illuzion

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146441 second(s), 33 queries .