Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

One day stroll in Ho Chi Minh City, city center street scene, snacks, and coffee routine

185 0
Post time 2024-5-25 07:58:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I slept until I woke up naturally in the morning. After a simple breakfast, I slowly wandered to Cafe Apartment, one of the famous places on the Internet. It turned out to be an entire old building on the side of the pedestrian street. You have to pay 3,000 dong to go up to the elevator, according to the instructions posted online. Take the elevator up to the 9th floor and walk down level by level.

Ho Chi Minh-One day stroll in Ho Chi Minh City, city center street scene, snacks, and coffee routine

For a person like me who lives a simple life and is determined to give up, I block a lot of information on weekdays. I only search for these guide posts when I travel, and there are surprises from time to time. Of course, yesterday I failed to find the Fanny ice cream store by its address! The address is wrong!

There are many specialty shops in this 9-story old building, including a coffee shop and a fashion store. I also found an on-site Tshirt logo customization shop. I made two pieces for my family and friends with great interest, USD20 One piece, is it cheaper than in China?

I have been to Saigon several times, a small town that was once a French colony, where the story of "The Lover" written by Duras took place! A city where modernity and tradition are in extreme collision, a city that is developing rapidly, with high-rise buildings rising everywhere, and even a blueprint similar to the Lujiazui area in Shanghai has been planned! I remember the last time I was looking at a property in "Lujiazui" with my friends. The Hewan sales girl looked out the window with longing in her eyes. She introduced her as if she was familiar with Lujiazui, but in fact she had never been there... ...

Due to work, I have been to many different cities in many countries. After work, I usually do not deliberately arrange sightseeing itineraries, but arrange them randomly at any time. I never pursue speed and like to wander slowly. , experience the fun of the moment, alone or with a companion. Today I was just wandering around alone, and I actually bumped into a Japanese brand clothing store here. The price-performance ratio is very high, so I, a minimalist who already pays attention to quality, actually bought a few pieces that I like.

Ho Chi Minh-One day stroll in Ho Chi Minh City, city center street scene, snacks, and coffee routine

In the afternoon I went to the art museum in District One. The museum is located in an old building owned by a French merchant. It is a bright yellow building that was built during the French colonial period in the early 20th century. So the style has both Vietnamese and French characteristics. Sure enough, it was a filming location for Internet celebrities, and I encountered several handsome men and beauties from Mainland China posing for photos! I have always considered myself a person without artistic talent, but when I come to different cities, I still like to spend some relaxing time in these art museums! I have been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, the Hermitage and Summer Palace in St. Petersburg, and the famous Picasso Museum in Barcelona... I still hope that my art appreciation can be improved! I wandered around for more than an hour, looking at paintings with obvious traces of Vietnam’s modern history, and feeling that art still comes from real life!

Every time I come to a city, I like to be familiar with the downtown environment and walk to where I want to go. I am born with a very good sense of direction, which allows me to easily do what I just need to walk through. The place must be able to return the same way. This city seems to have heavy rains in the afternoon this season. When it rained heavily today, I returned to my room to drink coffee and admire the busy city in the rain outside the window!

For me, the meaning of traveling is to experience a "now" that is different from my daily life. I also really enjoy this kind of solo travel, talking to myself more and leisurely " "Lonely", very good!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:09 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.177710 second(s), 31 queries .