Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Vietnam is really beautiful. Take photos while traveling, eating, drinking and having fun in Ho Chi Minh City.

354 0
Post time 2024-5-25 22:50:11 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I haven’t traveled abroad for a long time, and I think it was 10 years ago when I went to Malaysia. Time flies so quickly. I had planned to go to Vietnam for a long time, but the relationship between the two countries was not good at that time, and it was delayed for several years as we all know. Nowadays, various apps are more convenient than before. You can book air tickets and hotels on the same trip, and you can also use booking. The advantage of booking is that the room size and whether there are windows are clearly marked, but there is no map of the hotel's location. I basically booked the itinerary, and my colleague Quan acted as the cashier, except for applying for visas and buying phone cards.

May 8th

I woke up early in the morning to catch an early flight. When the driver I had arranged for arrived, I found that the tire had a flat tire. Fortunately, there was no danger, so I spent 10 minutes changing the spare tire without any delay. Go to the airport.

Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam is really beautiful. Take photos while traveling, eating, drinking and having fun in Ho Chi Minh City.

I got a global pass privilege on the mobile APP before, and while waiting for my transfer at Baiyun Airport, I snuck into the first-class lounge to drink coffee and have a snack.

Due to time constraints, we were applying for a visa and needed to go to Ho Chi Minh Airport to go through immigration after landing. At first, we were in the wrong queue. Fortunately, we met some kind-hearted people and found the right place. In order to fill out forms and ask Chinese people everywhere, if you are afraid of society when you go out, you will be screwed. It took more than an hour and $25 to finally get it done. I took a taxi to the hotel, put my things away and found a nearby restaurant with good reviews to eat.

Ho Chi Minh-Vietnam is really beautiful. Take photos while traveling, eating, drinking and having fun in Ho Chi Minh City.
The first meal was spicy and sour beef. The meat wrapped in chili sauce tasted good, and it was sour and spicy without being greasy at all.

My colleague said he didn’t have much appetite and ordered porridge.

My colleague’s coconut drink, I ordered a local drink made from seeds with jelly, but it didn’t taste good.

After having a full meal, I passed by a place similar to a domestic food city. I ordered lemon juice and told the guy not to add sugar for a long time, but it turned out to be super sweet.
I didn’t go out when I returned to the hotel in the evening. I went in to take a shower, and a bat flew in through the window, scaring my colleagues so much that they screamed. Fortunately, the waiter brought a clothes hanger and drove it away.

May 9
Although the hotel is small, the breakfast and service are not bad.

The Vietnamese yogurt on the upper right is also delicious.

After coming out of the hotel, there are towering trees all the way, I like it so much! There are also numbered markers on each tree.

Ho Chi Minh National Museum of Independence, I went in to visit and saw nothing but various conference rooms. I felt like I was not in the right place.

The red church whose exterior wall is being renovated, and the statue of the Virgin Mary, does it look a bit cyberpunk?

Ho Chi Minh City Central Post Office

Retro floor tiles in the post office

You can buy postcards here and write them directly Sent, but we didn’t buy it.

My colleagues didn’t want to take pictures, so I had to take a selfie~

I went out to the post office and found a coffee shop to sit in, and they gave me random candies to worry about. Anyway, I had to check out the church, so I took a taxi to another pink church.

Xinding Catholic Church. It’s not the same color as the picture on the Internet. After reading it, I bought a few kilograms of mangosteen at the market opposite. The stall owner was very nice and the mangosteens I picked didn’t have any bad fruits. Although she didn't understand the language, she saw us waiting for the bus and took out a small stool for us to sit on.

Lantern Vietnamese Restaurant with good online reviews

Pineapple rice and green pepper beef (the beef is a bit too old to chew), Sauteed sage and Vietnamese spring rolls. My colleagues had a sore throat and were afraid to eat fried spring rolls. The ones wrapped in rice skin were also very chewy and refreshing.

I was full of wine and food (bushi), so I asked for a cup of coffee, but my colleague refused to drink.

Little Hanoi Cafe is located on the third floor of an intersection. The narrow stairs lead to a unique view, and there is also a viewing balcony outside.

The famous egg coffee, it is said that during the war, supplies were scarce and there was no milk. Later, it was replaced by beaten eggs. The foam is super dense and cinnamon is sprinkled on top. I like it very much. The ice water on the right is cinnamon flavored. I also chatted a few words in Cantonese with the aunt in the store. She is from Cantonese.

I didn’t plan to take a break at noon, so I went directly to the Ho Chi Minh City Art Museum. There were not many people, and the young brothers and sisters took photos in various concave shapes. There are many displays in the museum, mainly paintings of female themes and war themes created by local painters.

The flower window I love.

After walking around several floors, I was sweating like rain, because most of the rooms have no air conditioning and only ceiling fans, which is really a bit painful. After shopping, we returned to the hotel and didn’t go out, and we didn’t eat dinner either. I was probably too full from the last meal, so I ate a few kilograms of mangosteen. We both didn’t dare to go to Bar Street to experience Vietnam’s nightlife, which is a pity~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.137443 second(s), 30 queries .