Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Philippines high-end massage experience x Asia Pacific spa YATAI SPA

183 0
Post time 2024-8-15 21:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are two high-end spas and massage clubs in Manila that are the most expensive and most lavishly occupied by Chinese people. One is "Golden Years" and the other is "YATAI SPA", which is the largest comprehensive spa in the Philippines. The facilities inside include showers, saunas, cold/hot pools, Chinese massages, beauty and nail treatments, scrubbing, large cinemas, KTVs, mahjong tables, etc.

It is so large that I almost got lost when I was going back to the lobby after the massage. Fortunately, there are many staff members inside, and they all speak Chinese. Otherwise, I really don’t know which direction to go. I am very afraid that I will accidentally open the wrong door and disturb the good things of the big brother (we are afraid of disturbing their business, don’t get me wrong)

Manila/Luzon-Philippines high-end massage experience x Asia Pacific spa YATAI SPA

Asia Pacific Spa is located on the floor of a parking lot. It looks like a place created by taking half of the parking lot. When you walk in, it seems like you need to go through security check before going through customs, but when you actually go in, it seems like no one checks you, so you can go in directly. So what are these expensive inspection equipment.

Manila/Luzon-Philippines high-end massage experience x Asia Pacific spa YATAI SPA

It is not difficult to imagine that the first thing you see when you enter the door is the extravagant gold, which is a symbol of sophistication for the Chinese. The magnificent-looking gold also fully represents the Chinese style of pursuing a high-end lifestyle, which is very special.

The basic consumption at Asia Pacific Spa is 1,000 pesos (basic ticket) plus 500 pesos (minimum consumption), so even if you do nothing once you enter, the final checkout fee will be 1,500 pesos. However, this is basically impossible. If you don't have more than a few thousand pesos in your wallet, don't even think about it.

After understanding the basic expenses, the boys and girls were led to the lockers respectively. I was a little shocked when I first came in because the lockers were arranged like this. I thought I came to my grandfather's columbarium (just kidding). Why is there such a lighting? But so far, the experience has been good.

After putting your personal belongings in the locker, you can go to the shower. Because the shower space is relatively private, it is not convenient for dads and girls to take pictures. Then come to the locker room, the staff will provide your size, and you can go to the secret locker room to change clothes. There is a special locker room, which is very considerate. It is worthy of being a local tyrant club.

You see, Dadiniu shared this photo before, and people immediately said it looked like a funeral hall. In fact, it was just their service counter, which provided various services. You could find all kinds of massages you could think of here. If you wanted something pure or impure, you could secretly ask the public relations manager. However, Dadiniu didn't try this.

Finally, I chose a traditional massage service. You can choose a Filipino technician (cheap) or a Chinese technician (expensive) to help you. The uniform words of service are "Hello, boss". From the moment I entered the massage room, I have heard "Hello, boss" for hundreds of times. I am not the boss, and I am so shy to be called. The experience of the Filipino technician was average. The pressure was not evenly applied, but I did not slack off during the process, which is a silent plus.

The space inside is huge, with all kinds of leisure facilities, and there are exclusive entertainment spaces for men and women. Boys can enjoy massage services, while girls can dress themselves up beautifully in the beauty salon.

The equipment in the cinema is very new, but I was a little disappointed that there was no one assigned to look after it, so many seats had been used by the previous person and were not cleaned in time. Dads and girls stayed for a while and left, and I was afraid of coming into contact with other people's body fluids.

This is a public massage room, where I experienced an authentic ear cleaning service. My Chinese friends said that the technique is exactly the same as in China, and it is performed by Chinese technicians. The ear cleaning process was very comfortable and enjoyable, and I could hear much more clearly instantly. However, after the process, I needed to fill out a form, which asked me to fill in a tip (minimum 300 was selected), which felt like I was forced to tip.

After spending so much at the Yatai Spa, my dad spent 3,500 pesos, mainly entrance fee + Filipino massage + tip + buffet + Chinese ear cleaning service. The price is a bit high for me, but the decoration is good, the service is good, and I was called the boss throughout the whole process.

If you have never been here, it is worth going to experience the Yatai Spa Club, which is exclusively for the rich.

YATAI SPA (Asia-Pacific Spa)
Address: Manlunas St, Pasay, Metro Manila
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (02) 810 1768

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.172084 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list