Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel to Clark, stay at Dalian Peak Hotel, play real gun shooting games in SM City

95 0
Post time 2024-9-14 03:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I got a cheap HK Express round-Trip ticket for only $150 including tax, so I came to this place. I found that almost all the places I searched for were within a half-hour drive from the airport, so I stayed at Dalian Peak Hotel near the hotel. This hotel also has a swimming pool, so I fulfilled my wish of playing in the water.

Transportation basically relies on Grab taxis and street hopping, so I didn’t go to the distant attractions City Kart Racing Pampanga and the farther Subic Beach (one hour drive) because I couldn’t get a taxi. You can also charter a car (see my last card), but I didn’t go to the beach for 2 days (flight on the morning of the 3rd day). I got off the airport and directly withdrew money from the ATM at the airport. You have to use Philippine pesos or US dollars to spend here.

On the first day after getting off the plane, there are food courts in SM City where you can eat anything, including Korean, Thai, steak, Starbucks, etc. For dinner, I had Jung Wong (Korean food), which is very authentic. Remember to eat the ice cream at their door, it’s delicious! The next morning, I had brunch at Lala Garden Cafe, and dinner was SM City again.

Attractions: SM City (eating + shopping + shooting BB guns) - Gemilk - Clark (shooting + mountain biking) - Jung Wong + red light district Angeles, Pampanga. On the third day, I slept until I woke up naturally - Lala garden brunch, the coffee and juice were great, and I really liked Clark Safari and Adventure park-SM city.

Clark/Angel City-Travel to Clark, stay at Dalian Peak Hotel, play real gun shooting games in SM City
Clark/Angel City-Travel to Clark, stay at Dalian Peak Hotel, play real gun shooting games in SM City

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.229365 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list