Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

I stayed in Hanoi, Vietnam for 6 days and 5 nights. Here is my travel guide~

269 0
Post time 2024-7-6 18:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In fact, there are not many attractions to visit in Hanoi, so two or three days is enough. It is recommended to stay near the Hoan Kiem Lake, because the attractions and food are all near the Hoan Kiem Lake, and you can walk there.

1. The first stop is recommended to take a sightseeing bus, take a tour first, understand the nearby attractions, and see where you want to go before going shopping. The sightseeing bus is not open on Saturdays and Sundays.

2. The second stop is to visit Sanshiliuhang Street. You can visit it at will. It is not very big, and the old town is quite special.

3. The third stop is to go to Train Street and feel the feeling of sitting on the street and drinking coffee while the train passes by.

4. The fourth stop is to go to St. Joseph's Cathedral. Take some photos, there is a coffee shop next to it, you can sit down and drink coffee and feel the local atmosphere.

5. The fifth stop is to check in at the Internet celebrity coffee building. You can go to the coffee building instead of the second floor of KFC opposite or the upstairs of the coffee shop next to it for a good view. The effect is better and it is very comfortable to sit for an afternoon.

6. The sixth stop is to go to the night market next to the coffee shop, and then when you are tired, you can go to the bar street to eat, drink, listen to music, and feel the fireworks of Hanoi. (The night market is open from Friday to Sunday).

Hanoi-I stayed in Hanoi, Vietnam for 6 days and 5 nights. Here is my travel guide~
Hanoi-I stayed in Hanoi, Vietnam for 6 days and 5 nights. Here is my travel guide~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.172260 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list