Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Ho Chi Minh 2 District Woods Cabin Massage Spa Bar, nature and cabins blend into one

153 0
Post time 2024-10-3 23:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This forest cabin massage shop in District 2 is the best value for money in my eyes. I have been to several Vietnamese massage shops before, all of which were small and crowded. I didn't have much expectation at first, but I was deeply attracted by this spa shop as soon as I arrived at the parking lot.

Its decoration style is a bit like the spa room of Banyan Tree, and nature and cabins are integrated. You have to go through a small forest from the parking lot to enter the glass room waiting area of ​​the spa shop. You can enjoy a cabin with your friends, and the decoration of the cabin has a Southeast Asian style.

Its house is clean and sanitary, the service is thoughtful, and every little detail is designed very thoughtfully. There is a dressing room in the cabin, and the store also thoughtfully prepared pajamas, disposable underwear and small shopping bags for us to pack our clothes. Although the bathroom is outdoors, it is clean and there are no mosquitoes.

The price list has been put in the picture for your reference! Today we chose a 150-minute package (including 60-minute full body massage + 30-minute bathing sauna + 60-minute facial cleansing massage) with an original price of 1.015.000 dong and a membership price of 850.000 dong after discount. His family does not rely solely on the environment, but also has a good full body massage technique.

His package has a 30-minute bathing time. The bathhouse is outdoors, but it is very private. The store owner was very considerate and wrote the bathing process on the small blackboard. First, rinse the body and then take a bath. After the bath, use the sweat steaming room and sauna room. The environment of this store is really nothing to say. After a set, you can relax your body and mind back to nature.

I highly recommend everyone to come to this store. The super cheap package is also equipped with first-class environment and service! However, there are not many rooms in his family, and you need to make an appointment in advance on Facebook or by phone. Basically every massage lady can speak English, so there is no need to worry about language barriers. You can use the membership card of his family immediately, and several people can use the same card. The 150-minute massage only cost $30, which was very comfortable! The address of Spa Bar is: 28, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh 71107 Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh 2 District Woods Cabin Massage Spa Bar, nature and cabins blend into one
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh 2 District Woods Cabin Massage Spa Bar, nature and cabins blend into one

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 03:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.134713 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list