Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Ho Chi Minh City-Mui Ne-Da Lat-Nha Trang—places worth visiting again

196 0
Post time 2024-5-25 07:58:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Just returned from a trip to southern Vietnam and had a great time. In fact, on this trip, I am semi-retarded, so I mainly went with my friend Sister Queen, who booked the hotel and car. I simply wrote down the itinerary.

Route:
[Day 1] Guangzhou → Ho Chi Minh City (airplane)
[Day 2] Ho Chi Minh City → Mui Ne (car)
[Day 3] Mui Ne→Da Lat (car)
[Day 4~ Day 5] Dalat→Nha Trang (car)
[Day 6] Nha Trang→Ho Chi Minh City (airplane) Ho Chi Minh City→ Guangzhou (airplane)
Both tickets from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne and Mui Ne to Dalat are booked online in advance. The journey time is about 4 or 5 hours. The tickets are booked on the New Coffee official website (link: https://www. thesinhtourist.vn/ )

【Day 1】
Her Majesty flew from Qingdao to Guangzhou, the transit stop. We met in Guangzhou and took the same flight to Ho Chi Minh City. After getting off the plane, I bought a 3G mobile phone card with U.S. dollars inside the airport. There are many sellers of phone cards and taxi cabs outside the airport with prices marked on them, so you can try to bargain. (The taxi we took to the hotel cost 200,000 VND. Later, on the last day when I returned to Ho Chi Minh City, I took a bus from the airport to Ben Thanh Market, which cost only 5,000 VND per person.)
After taking a taxi and arriving near the hotel, I discovered that the hotel was in a small alley. , wandered around in the alleys and finally found it by asking the locals. The alleys are full of hotels, with small rooms and relatively low prices, similar to family hotels or youth hostels. There is a juice shop (Fruit Shake) in the small alley where we live. I heard it is quite famous. It is called Five Boys Number One. You can choose to add milk or sugar. If the fruit is too sour, you usually add milk by default. Milk refers to condensed milk, and fresh milk is the best. Pure milk, the same goes for iced coffee.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City-Mui Ne-Da Lat-Nha Trang—places worth visiting again
five boy number one

It was not check-in time yet, so we put our luggage in the hotel, bought a glass of juice, and then went out to find something to eat. We walked to a small alley outside I ate rice noodles and spring rolls in a small shop.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City-Mui Ne-Da Lat-Nha Trang—places worth visiting again
Spring rolls, rice noodles and pork chop rice

After lunch, we went to New Cafe to choose seats for the car to Mui Ne tomorrow morning (cars booked online by New Cafe must be registered in advance Seat selection), it just so happens that New Coffee is a 2-minute walk from where we live. Then I walked to the Red Church and the Central Post Office, and sent a postcard to myself, but I probably won’t receive it, haha.

Red Church

Central Post Office

Maybe the network speed is too slow, Google Maps has been loading and cannot be opened, I used Baidu Maps to search I went shopping for nearby food and found a private kitchen hidden in an old building. The name is Secret Garden Home-cooked Vietnamese Restaurant. It is on the roof of a building in the residential area. The stairs are all shabby and old. When I walk upstairs It suddenly opens up and the environment is very good. 80% of the seats have been reserved. If you are interested, you can navigate there and ask the local people around. We arrived at 6:30 and there are available seats. This store is after 7 o'clock It's already full. The fried macaroni and ribs were really delicious, and the lemongrass water was special!

Dinner

We passed by Pham Ngu Lao Street on the way back to the hotel.

[Day 2]
The bus departed for Mui Ne at 7:30. We checked out at 6:30, ate rice noodles in a small alley, and then set off for the bus.
Only when I got on the bus did I realize that it was a sleeper car. This bus will take passengers directly to the hotel where they are staying. Before departure, you must register with the staff of Xincai for the hotel you are about to stay at.

Sleeper bus (Ho Chi Minh City → Mui Ne)

We arrived in Mui Ne around 11:45. After checking into the hotel, we put down our luggage and took a taxi to New Cafe to choose a car seat for Da Lat at 7:30 tomorrow morning. After having lunch nearby, we took a taxi back to the hotel and made an appointment with the driver for the half-day jeep tour of Mui Ne at 1:30. The car was booked in advance on Taobao (just enter the keyword Mui Ne half-day tour or full-day tour). We chose carpooling, which cost $5 per person. The carpooler with us was a French aunt.

We stayed at the Fanfang Hotel (which has an infinity swimming pool and is close to the sea)

The first place is Fairy Creek.

Fairy Creek

Fairy Creek (sand at the bottom)

After Fairy Creek came out, the driver pulled another Russian couple to carpool together. Sitting in a jeep feels like traveling to the American West, the scenery is so beautiful.

The scenery along the way (out of focus)

When I arrived at the white sand dunes, I felt like I had gone to the desert and walked into a movie scene. You can rent go-karts in the desert, and a driver will take you up the sand dunes. A few of us did not rent a car and walked directly through the desert. As for my feelings and process, I won’t write about it, so I can keep it a bit mysterious for you. We have three different nationalities, none of us have English as our mother tongue, but we all communicate in English. English is so important.

Hiking up the sand dunes (three foreigners carpooling with us)

Desert

If you choose to walk, be sure to remember the way you came. , the desert is so big, we got lost when we went back and went to another bus station- -! Finally called the driver.
Finally we went to the red sand dunes to watch the sunset.

Sunset

For dinner, we found a place recommended by the driver on the beach. I ordered a grilled prawn which was not very fresh, sweet or tasty. It left an impression of Mui Ne. The seafood is so-so, but the scenery is particularly beautiful. I regret not planning to stay one more day.

[Day 3]
We drove to Dalat at 7:30 in the morning. This time we took a small car because Dalat is in the mountains and we took all the mountain roads.
Da Lat We stayed directly in a crazy house. The highest room, No. 10 room, allowed me to lie on the bed and watch the stars. However, I only saw the blurry moon. Living in a crazy house, I feel like a character in a fairy tale world.

Crazy House

After checking in, we took a taxi to the nearby red/pink church. Inside the church is a beautiful European-style garden.

Church and I

Choose a BBQ for dinner. We had to bake it ourselves. It was really not delicious. There was no steak and they didn’t tell us. We waited for a long time and paid the bill. Leave. I found an underground shopping mall opposite, and then walked to the very lively Dalat Night Market.

Night Market

Night Market

It’s a bit cold at night. Going back to the dark crazy house with only a few street lights, it really feels like a fairy tale world .

The next day we stayed until after 11 o'clock to check out, then took a taxi to have lunch near the new coffee shop to take a bus to Nha Trang. We couldn't wait for the green taxi 383838, so we took a taxi on the side of the road, but the driver I don’t know the road, so I go around in circles. Here’s a warm reminder: When taking a taxi, you must take the green taxi at 383838, which is metered. Taxis from other companies either don’t have meters or don’t know how to drive! ! !

An important thing to say again, when taking a taxi, please dial the most reliable green number 383838 (the phone number of 383838 is written on the car)

[Day 4~Day 5]
Arrive at Nha Trang after 5 o'clock and walk Went to the beach and swam under the moon. In the evening, the Queen treated me to a seafood dinner. The most delicious lobster and crab I have ever eaten in my life! It’s also the Queen’s sister’s birthday dinner.

Baguettes at the bus stop

Seafood and beer

The next day we went on a four-island tour of Nha Trang and booked it at the hotel. A car will be sent directly to the boarding area, and you can charter a boat to visit 4 islands, including a free lunch. Snorkeling is free, but diving costs extra.

We only visited the third of the four islands. There is a ticket (it seems to be 3000VND) to go to the island. I heard that the fish on the fourth island were ugly, so we didn’t go there.

Four-island tour, lying down and drinking ice coffee on the third island

Four-island tour

We met a young couple from Guangzhou on the boat who happened to be staying in the same hotel and invited us to have dinner with them at the buffet. The buffet costs $10 per person. When we went there, we discovered that it was the place where tourist groups eat group meals. There were many people queuing up to get crocodile meat. The crocodile meat was not delicious, and the seafood was not delicious either! Warm reminder, don’t eat at places where tour groups eat.

The important thing is to say again, try not to eat in places where tour groups eat!

[Day 6]
Depart by car to the airport at 5:00, and fly back to Ho Chi Minh City at 7:20. The car was also booked at the hotel. The airport security in Vietnam is a bit lax compared to China...
The flight back to Guangzhou at 15:40, we first stored our luggage in the locker room on the left side of the main entrance of the international airport. According to the English name, it is not difficult to find it. In addition, I would like to remind everyone that the domestic and foreign airports in Ho Chi Minh City are separate, so you must pay attention to them clearly.
Then I took bus 195 at the airport exit and went to Ben Thanh Market. I had a delicious and cheap lunch at Ben Thanh Market. I spent my last bit of money and was finally able to buy a second cup of avocado juice. drink. PS: Avocado juice is so delicious! ! ! About $1!

Last lunch

Ben Thanh Market

Ben Thanh Market

Finally we took a flight to say goodbye to Ho Chi Minh City.

[Others]
I met 6 aunts and uncles from the Northeast at the new coffee car spot. The aunt said that they have been playing for 16 days. They came all the way from Cambodia. They thought it was really awesome. Turning around, my uncle asked me, do you know what the am and pm written there mean? I? ? ? You are so courageous. You can travel to so many places freely without knowing English. I really admire you. I will want to be like them when I get older.

There are too many zeros in the Vietnamese dong. I always think of 10,000 as 100,000, and I am confused about numbers...

I followed the queen to eat and drink without stopping. I felt like I had eaten at every bus stop. , I can eat three baguettes and drink three cups of iced coffee a day... By the way, iced coffee with milk tastes good, but with sugar it is too sweet and not tasty.

I found that overseas travel is more cost-effective than domestic travel, because domestic tourist attractions are more expensive... In Vietnam, a 4 or 5-hour bus ride only costs more than $5, and a flight costs more than $30.

Finally, speaking English well is really important!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:25 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138810 second(s), 30 queries .