Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Phed Mark Wiens makes fried rice, and he always orders two of them, crispy and juicy.

117 0
Post time 2024-9-30 23:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I came to Mark Wiens's restaurant to eat ta pao again. I always order two lava fried eggs. They are crispy and juicy. They are perfect with rice!

Restaurant name: Phed Mark Wiens
Restaurant address: 300 Sukhumvit Rd, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand (100m from BTS Ekkamai Station)

First choose the type of ta pao. The standard one is an egg. I recommend adding another one! I tried all the flavors on the menu. The conclusion is that beef and squid are the best, especially the squid. It is fresh, spicy and chewy. It is amazing. Friends who can take spicy food can order three peppers. Those who can't take spicy food can choose two peppers. Be careful when ordering the two spiciest peppers. It is very likely to be spicy enough to cause diarrhea.

This restaurant is very popular. If you don't want to queue, avoid meal time. There is still a queue after 1 pm. Many takeaway guys are waiting for food. The business hours are 10am-19:30pm and the order is closed at 7:15.

Bangkok-Phed Mark Wiens makes fried rice, and he always orders two of them, crispy and juicy.
Bangkok-Phed Mark Wiens makes fried rice, and he always orders two of them, crispy and juicy.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 23:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.158455 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list