Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Red Corner Restaurant in Kata Beach, Phuket, seafood curry and Tom Yum Goong are delicious

85 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A must-visit restaurant near Kata Beach, freshly squeezed juice is only 20 baht. This is a restaurant in front of our hotel. It's a pity that we only ate it on the last day after leaving Phuket, otherwise we would definitely go there every day. Because I didn't want to walk too far to eat after returning my motorcycle on the last day, I found a restaurant in front of the hotel and was attracted by the 20 freshly squeezed juices on the roadside. I didn't have high hopes for the dishes, but it turned out to be unexpectedly delicious!

And the price is incredibly cheap, water spinach is only 50 baht, and the waiter can speak Chinese. We each ordered freshly squeezed juice, and a table of dishes, curry seafood and Tom Yum Goong are delicious! Tom Yum Goong is the best I've had in Thailand, mango sticky rice is cheaper and more delicious than the night market, and water spinach is also the best. It's so delicious that I ordered another one and added two bowls of rice and a glass of juice. In the end, I packed two large coconuts and spent only 900 baht. This is the most cost-effective restaurant I've eaten in Thailand in a few days. While waiting for the dishes, the boss also sent a plate of fruit, which was amazing. The four of us agreed that it was delicious.

Restaurant name: red corner restaurant. The location is right next to the hotel I located.

By the way, I want to expose the night market near Patong Bar Street. The food is terrible and not cheap. The stir-fried water spinach and fried noodles I ate at the night market were terrible. They were twice as expensive as those in the restaurant. The juice and fruits were also more expensive than those in the restaurant. Now I only want to eat in the restaurant. The food in the night market is easy to be a disaster.

Phuket-Red Corner Restaurant in Kata Beach, Phuket, seafood curry and Tom Yum Goong are delicious
Phuket-Red Corner Restaurant in Kata Beach, Phuket, seafood curry and Tom Yum Goong are delicious

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180825 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list