Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Phuket Zag Club Bar, free to watch transvestite cosplay show, the stage is on the road

99 0
Post time 2024-9-21 03:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Don't go to this zag club in Phuket. If you do go, you must eat a full meal! I had too much fun and fainted due to hypoglycemia. My friend was there to check my breath, but a white man came and slapped me five times to save me. This is too outrageous. Is this how you Americans save patients?

This zag club is really worth going to. 1000 baht for 4 glasses of wine, and free to watch the shemale cosplay show, although I only recognized one. The stage is on the road, and motorcycle passers-by join randomly. The one who gets a little bit starts the performance directly. The outside field ends, and the inside field continues to have fun. You don't need to order wine, just bring the unfinished drinks in! There is a hunk walking on the catwalk. I can only say that the food in Thailand is too bad! The ones who come out after a little bit will be more handsome, but I don't know

Phuket-Phuket Zag Club Bar, free to watch transvestite cosplay show, the stage is on the road
Phuket-Phuket Zag Club Bar, free to watch transvestite cosplay show, the stage is on the road

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225207 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list