Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Shinsegae Spa Land, Busan, South Korea - Premium Jjimjilbang Space

259 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I finally came to experience K-culture’s most successful jjimjilbang! Dedicated to Busan New World Spa Land for the first time, directly experience the high-end jjimjilbang (laughs). It’s a good thing if you haven’t been here before. You can’t go back once. With one admission ticket, you can experience 22 hot spring pools, 13 themed thermal treatment rooms, There is a sauna and a kiosks where you can buy baked eggs and sweet rice. It is such a relaxing and healing place, perfect for parents who don’t want to walk thousands of steps every day. Afterwards, you can also visit two New World Department Stores. This is where you come. It feels like going to Korea.

Busan/Jeju-Shinsegae Spa Land, Busan, South Korea - Premium Jjimjilbang Space

I believe you have definitely seen the scenes of Koreans running jjimjilbangs in Korean dramas (laughs). Whether you are running away from home or just want to take a rest, jjimjilbangs are definitely an affordable choice! The Jjimjilbang can be said to be one of the representatives of K-culture. This time when you come to Busan New World Spa Land, you will experience not only the Jjimjilbang, it can be said to be an advanced version of the SPA space. Here you can experience it with just one ticket. There are a variety of hot spring pools, thermal treatment rooms, saunas, etc., and there are even entertainment spaces and full body massage and stress relief spaces (extra charge). The two-story Busan Shinsegae Spa Land is still crowded even if you visit on weekdays. It is not only loved by Koreans, but also many foreign tourists come here because of it.

Busan Shinsegae Spa Land Transportation

Busan Shinsegae Spa Land is located in Shinsegae Department Store Centum City, which means you can relax in Busan Shinsegae Spa Land and then go shopping! As someone who has visited Shinsegae Department Store, I must tell you that it is really easy to shop here, and it occupies a large area. There are two rooms where you can stroll around slowly (laughs). It can be reached by subway and bus. Take Busan Subway Line 2 to Centum. City Station, take Exit 12 and walk to Busan Shinsegae Spa Land for about 1 minute. You can walk from Shinsegae Department Store to the ticket gate, or enter through the gate of Busan Shinsegae Spa Land.

Busan spa land tickets

After purchasing tickets at the ticket counter on the first floor, your number is written on the ticket. For example, my number is 411. The shoe cabinets and lockers in the locker room all have this set of numbers! Then you can go directly to the second floor! In addition, the current ticket price for Busan Shinsegae Spa Land is ₩23,000 for adults and ₩20,000 for students. One admission ticket is for 4 hours. Overtime, an additional ₩5,000 will be charged per hour. If you spend more than ₩10,000 in Spa Land (excluding admission fee), you can use it for up to 6 hours. After 10 p.m., minors are not allowed to enter and must be accompanied by a guardian!

After finding the corresponding number, we put the shoes in the shoe cabinet and were ready to start our high-end SPA experience that day! By the way, this article was shot with a mobile phone from now on. Since the space inside cannot bring a camera inside, I simply use my mobile phone to show you a little about the facilities in Busan Shinsegae Spa Land. If you are interested, you can come and experience it.

We took our tickets to the counter where you can get steam room clothing and towels. Girls are only provided with two towels, while boys are not subject to any special restrictions, but two towels are actually enough! If you feel that it is still not enough, it is recommended to bring your own bath towel when you visit.

Safe deposit box for valuables. A safe deposit box with a combination lock is available directly opposite the towel collection counter!

However, it was my first time to enter the jjimjilbang, and it was also my first time to enter a SPA space with a naked bath. To be honest, I was shocked when I walked into the locker room (laughs) and saw everyone walking around naked. Go, even though we are of the same gender, it’s hard to get used to it. Haha, girls go naked to the bottom of the locker room. If you don’t have any valuables with you, you can also put them directly in your own locker in the locker room, which can accommodate your purse and other items. Coats and so on.

Busan Shinsegae Spa Land themed thermal therapy room and sauna

"Wow! So beautiful." Everyone kept shouting at the light and shadow in front of them. If you want to be healed, you must visit in the afternoon. I think it is the most beautiful time in Busan Shinsegae Spa Land. You can lie on the lounge chair and relax in the sun. Sunbathing can be so comfortable and comfortable.

Busan Shinsegae Spa Land pumps 2 types of natural hot spring water from 1,000 meters underground, designs 22 hot spring pools, 13 themed thermal treatment rooms, saunas, and even introduces Finnish and Roman saunas! One ticket allows you to stay here for 4 hours. Although time is a bit urgent, you can first find a project that suits you.

The sunlight shining into Busan Shinsegae Spa Land is so beautiful! But at the same time, the temperature inside was also very warm. For a moment, I thought I was back in Taiwan, haha, but to be honest, it was quite an interesting experience to walk here barefoot.

Busan spa land concession stand menu

Sweet rice soup and baked eggs are absolutely must-haves when visiting the Jjimjilbang. Busan Shinsegae Spa Land has English menus for reference. Not only that, ice creams, snacks, and drinks are all provided! The payment method is to provide your own number (for example: my number is 411) to register with the staff. After leaving the venue, all consumption in the venue will be settled together.

I have to say that it’s really refreshing to have a cup of sweet rice juice after the steaming session! Hululu drank the entire cup quickly, and I liked it the most if it was not sweet or greasy.

Also, don’t forget the sheep’s horn head. It comes with a teaching board. If you don’t know how to fold it, you can fold it by looking at the board and experience the most authentic K-culture!

Busan spa land outdoor foot bath

Busan Shinsegae Spa Land also has an outdoor foot bath area. After all, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is a bit big, and they also thoughtfully provide warm jackets that you can wear to soak your feet outdoors!

In fact, I especially like to soak my feet. Every time I soak my feet, I feel very relaxed! Especially since we often walk and dance outside all day long, foot soaking is really necessary, and Busan Shinsegae Spa Land also designed an area where everyone can take photos outdoors, which is worthy of Korea (laughs). I mean, this outdoor footbath area would be perfect if there was a hot spring fish, haha.

Busan spa land entertainment space

Going up to the second floor is the entertainment space of Busan Shinsegae Spa Land. This is actually a lounge. Many people will choose to lie on the sofas here to rest or sleep. When you walk in, you can hear the sound of snoring one after another. Haha, no. Not to mention that this space is really comfortable, and there is even a small TV to watch. In addition, there is a restaurant and self-service ramen available after leaving this space. Unfortunately, I did not go there. My friend said that there are many kinds of Korean instant noodles that you can cook and eat by yourself!

Busan New World Spa Land Attraction Information

SPA LAND Centum City Spa Land Centum City

Address: 35 Centumnam-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan

Business Hours: 08:00-23:00 (ticket sales until 22:00)

Transportation: Centum City Station Exit 12 (Busan Metro Line 2, Centum City Station Exit 12, walk about 1 minute)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.219501 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list