Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Sex experience at Seoul brothel Dao, where you can see many people having sex or oral sex

290 1
Post time 2024-10-18 15:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I visited the massage brothel Dao in January this year, and I came back to the shop after half a year. Dao address: 90-6 Nonhyun-Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. Take the subway line 7 and get off at Hakdong Station, and walk for 3 minutes to reach it. I stayed at Yeoksam Artnouveau Hotel this time. From the hotel, it takes 7 or 8 minutes to get to Dao by bus No. 6411. At the same time, it only takes one bus to get to Gangnam Station. The transportation is very convenient. I took bus No. 6411 to Dao brothel on Saturday at noon.

Seoul-Sex experience at Seoul brothel Dao, where you can see many people having sex or oral sex

Take the elevator to the 7th floor, and the front desk is right outside the elevator. I chose the 60-minute 1-shot 260,000 Won package. After paying the sex fee, I got the wardrobe key and was taken to the dressing room by the waiter. I took off my clothes, washed my hair, took a shower and brushed my teeth. Although it was noon, there were more than a dozen guests in the bathing area. I changed into a yukata and was taken to the reception room next to the dressing room by the male waiter. The mama came on stage and asked me what type of lady I like. I answered that I like short ladies with small breasts. Soon, the waiter took me up the stairs to the 8th floor. After opening the curtain, there were 3 ladies waiting there, one of whom was Gold, my lady today, and the other two were members of the club game team.

[Club Game]

The 3 ladies led me to the club area. There were many ladies serving guests here. So many guests gathered at 12 o'clock in the afternoon, which shows Dao's popularity. As soon as I sat down on a chair, the ladies took off my bathrobe. What embarrassed me was that my little brother had already raised his head in disgrace. Gold squatted down and started to blow the flute, and the other two ladies started to lick my breasts.

I looked up and saw a lewd scene around me. In the corridor, some ladies were blowing the flute for guests, and some ladies and guests were having sex; in the gun room, some ladies and guests were having sex (the gun room had no door, and every move in the gun room could be seen clearly in the corridor). There were live sex shows everywhere, which was too lewd. After a while, Gold put a condom on my little brother with her mouth, and then got in position. Gold's lower body was powerful, tightly wrapped around my little brother, and I enjoyed it very much.

The lady standing on my left began to blow air into my ears, while the lady standing on my right used her hands to stimulate my nipples and balls alternately. At the same time, several ladies nearby also came over from time to time to kiss my nipples. The ladies were all very kind and friendly. I stood up from the chair and kneaded Gold's butt while fighting. Since it was just a "dessert service before dinner", I always reminded myself not to explode by mistake.

A few minutes later, Gold signaled to stop the club game and she took me to the gun room. There was a bed, a shower room and a massage table in the gun room, but there was no door. The lady brought drinks, and the two sat on the bed and talked while drinking. During this period, there were ladies who came into the gun room to blow me, and a total of 6 or 7 ladies came. According to Gold, there are 25 girls working in the daytime and night shifts respectively. It seems that the scale of DAO is indeed very large, and there is a constant flow of customers.

[Massage Table Game]

After resting for a while, the two went to the shower room and the girl helped to wash my body. After washing, I lay prone on the massage table. After the girl applied lotion on my back, she began to lick my body like an ant climbing a tree. Then, the girl asked me to kneel on the massage table and she began to perform the dragon drill, that is, licking my anus with her tongue. It was so comfortable that I made a numbing gasp. I turned to lie on my back, and Gold dripped lotion all over my body and massaged me with her breasts. Then, she kissed my whole body with her tongue, licked my breasts and blew me. I felt that if I didn't have enough concentration, I might explode at any time.

Gold straddled my body and rubbed my little brother with her little sister. I felt that my little brother seemed to have entered her body, but in fact it hadn't. This extreme state made me feel amorous and couldn't stop. We changed to 69 position, Gold blew me vigorously, and I licked my vagina gently, making my face full of lotion. After Gold helped me wash my body, we both got on the bed.

[Bed Fighting and Sex]

There are large mirrors on the ceiling and walls of the gun room, so you can observe the lady from multiple angles during the bed fight. I lay on my back on the bed, and Gold kissed me all over and blew me again. After that, the lady put a condom on my penis with her mouth, and we got together in the woman-on-top position. The lady opened her legs wide, and I could clearly see the wonderful scene of each other's lower body fighting. I also actively cooperated, sometimes holding the lady's waist to help her, and sometimes playing with her.

The lady leaned forward, twisting her waist and licking my breasts. While enjoying the physical pleasure, I watched the unbearable scene in the mirror and sought visual stimulation. It became a normal position. I gradually increased the speed of sprinting, and the lady shouted, "Go deep!" I followed the lady's will and drove straight in. After a toss, I hugged the lady tightly and fired. The lady took off the condom, gave me a thumbs up, and praised me. We took a shower together again, and the set meal was over. I walked out of the room hand in hand with the lady and kissed goodbye in front of the stairs. I walked down to the 7th floor, went to the dressing room to put on my clothes, returned the key, and checked out.

The 60-minute service was too intense. Including the shower time before the set meal started, I stayed in the store for about 90 minutes. I have consumed a lot of energy today, and it’s time to replenish my body. It would be best if I could find a restaurant to eat a plate of raw beef.

◆Miss Gold Information◆

Service skills: I have been in the store for 2 years, I am experienced, and I am slutty in bed.
English: I speak a little English. The lady is outgoing, keeps talking and laughing, and it is easy to communicate.
Age: Between 25-29 years old. She behaves maturely and coquettishly in bed.
Breasts: Maybe micro-injections have been done, but it is basically invisible, strong elasticity, and good touch.
Body: Height 160cm, compared with other ladies, I am short. The skin is smooth and elastic.
Pubic hair: Shaved.

◆Overall review◆

The massage brothel DAO is indeed a brothel that is loved by customers. I was deeply impressed when I visited it in January this year. This time, I felt that there were more girls and customers than last time. It was so lively on Saturday noon, which was beyond my expectation.

The girl Gold this time was very friendly and amiable. She knew how to create an atmosphere and was very coquettish. At DAO, the girls have received good training, and it is rare to meet girls with cold expressions and perfunctory. Korean massage brothels are unique. As a lover of prostitution, you must come here to experience it once.

Review1

JKimLv.1 Post time 2024-10-20 03:49 Mobile | View all
Who will protect you if you get caught by the police?
Korea knows it is illegal
If you get caught, the officials will pretend not to notice, right?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.190299 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list