Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Here is a guide to hair salons in Busan, South Korea! Attached is a shopping list in Busan

191 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This Dragon Boat Festival trip to Busan was not worth remembering, probably because of the weather. The whole city made me feel like I was back to Qingdao, and even Qingdao was better~ (Welcome everyone to Qingdao to go fishing...)

But as a "spendthrift", let's take a look at what I spent and bought during the four days in Busan, South Korea~~ First of all, I think the most worthwhile thing I spent on this trip to Busan: Korean perm & hair dye.

Many people asked me to come up with a guide for Korean perm before, but I actually found it by myself, so here I will share my little experience with you. If you travel to Korea, you must download a map and a translator: NAVER map and PAPAGO translator.

Busan/Jeju-Here is a guide to hair salons in Busan, South Korea! Attached is a shopping list in Busan
Busan/Jeju-Here is a guide to hair salons in Busan, South Korea! Attached is a shopping list in Busan

"I am. How to find a hair salon and make an appointment?"
After opening the NAVER map, locate a certain area where you want to get your hair permed and dyed. After locating, some options for surrounding living facilities and shops will pop up at the bottom of the map. Select Hair Salon. Afterwards, the location of the hair salon will be marked accordingly on the map. Click View Catalog below the picture to view the stores around you. I don’t have any tricks when choosing a store. I just look at the store’s ratings and reviews, and then take a look. Some displays in the review area.

The shop where I got my hair permed is called Leegaja Hair & Makeup. It has a high overall rating and 999+ reviews. From the map. It looks like it is a chain store with branches in many areas of Busan. The one I chose is behind Centum City in Busan and is easy to find after exiting the subway. I also made my reservation on NAVER. A Korean girl with a mid-range price will do hair dyeing and perming. After the appointment is successful, NAVER will send a confirmation email to your email address. Just go to the store on time

"How do I communicate with the hairdresser?"

As for the communication problem, it is a problem that can only be understood but cannot be explained~Hahahaha~

If you have You can show the pictures of the effect you want to the hairdresser directly, but it will be more difficult for customers like me who don’t have clear directions to communicate.

The PAPAGO I asked you to download comes in handy. PAPAGO has a photo translation function that can help you translate the content presented to you by the hairstylist at any time. Text translation and voice translation are more suitable for daily conversations.

• Text translation: Suitable for your needs. You need to communicate with the hairstylist. Because of word order and grammar problems, I personally recommend translating from English to Korean. I feel that the accuracy of English translation to Korean is higher than that of Chinese translation to Korean.
  • Voice translation: It is suitable for hairstylists to communicate with you if they have any questions. Just click the voice button and let the hairstylist speak out your needs directly, which can be translated directly. Here, I personally recommend choosing English as the target language for translation, which has a higher accuracy.

My needs are rather vague. I only told the hairstylist: I want my hair to be darker and brown; a perm can help my hair look thicker and my face look smaller. Hahahaha~ In the end, I was pretty lucky. The girl’s aesthetic skills were very good and she fulfilled my needs 100%.

Here is my personal opinion about Korean hairdressers. They seem to regard this job more as a career. At least the girl who does my hair is Such. It took me more than 3 hours to get my hair permed, dyed and cared for. My hands and feet were very fast and professional. After she understands your ideas, she will help you complete it step by step. There are not many domestic hairstylists who must fully reflect their personal aesthetics and skills in the few hours they spend doing your hair.

Let’s take a look at the final effect~~

Here I will finally share a little bit of my own little thoughts:

When traveling, make a guide, search for some information yourself, and even be brave Exploring some small shops is a source of fun. Don’t rely too much on a certain red book. Although there is a lot of content on its platform, it really can’t meet your needs for some personalized and effective information, and it really can’t provide truly effective information. When it comes to playing, don’t set limits, and don’t be superstitious about online celebrity check-in stores. The one that suits you best is the best~

Okay, I originally wanted to take it all in one go. I ended up writing so much~~Here is Sansan’s Busan shopping list:

A | Hair Care

Since I mentioned the perm before, Here I will share the hair care products I purchased~

1 | Moroccanoil Moroccan Light Hair Oil & Curly Hair Moisturizing Styling Lotion

After the perm, the Korean girl reminded me He said that my hair is thin and dry, so I need to do more hair care in a timely manner. I recommend trying oil care. I also recommend using milky products for styling and moisturizing. So I bought this set of Moroccan oil hair care products, and I like them very much. The light version of the hair oil is not greasy at all. After drying, the hair is still very fluffy and does not stick to the scalp. It also feels soft and does not feel dry or frizzy. Curl styling lotion can give your curly hair a more fluffy and natural curl. When these two products are used together, my hair can last for two days without getting oily. The effect is really surprising.

2 | Kiehl's Amino Acid Coconut Scented Shampoo

In recent years, I can honestly say that I have not used very amazing shampoos. On the strong recommendation of a friend, I bought this set of amino acid cleansing products from Kiehl's. The coconut flavor of Sweet Grandma not only did not disgust me, but seemed to be very suitable for summer. The foam of the shampoo is quite rich. I squeeze it twice every time and my hair will have rich foam. The texture of the conditioner is like a relatively light lotion. When applied to the hair, the tangled hair will be smoothed out easily. It is said that the hair will be much stronger after being used for a long time. I am quite looking forward to its effect.

Here, I would like to recommend this method of washing hair by teacher Wu Yilin. I am now using this method of washing my hair, and I feel that the oiliness of my hair has improved. Even if I apply hair oil and moisturizing lotion, I can still persist for 2 days. God, it works well.

3 | Oribe Volume Shampoo + Repair Conditioner

This set of washing and care can be regarded as a repurchase and stocking up. The cleaning and care products I have at home are usually a relatively affordable set and a high-priced set from the counter, which I will use in rotation. Oribe Volume shampoo makes my hair really plump and fluffy after washing. In order to "save" my hair full of dry hair, I chose the conditioner from the repair series this time, which is also recognized by all oribe conditioners. One with better usability and effect. The fragrance of this cleansing and care set is a relatively high-end salon fragrance, and the effect is also recognized by me after using it. But I’m currently stocking up on supplies, because Kiehl’s amino acids really meet my needs in all aspects, not to mention they have a great price advantage.

4 | Korean Olive Young Hair Mask (I don’t know the name, look at the picture)

These are the little gifts I picked up to give to my colleagues when I was checking out at Olive Young, and I also kept a few for myself. It has three functions, namely repair, color protection and gloss. I have used color protector now, and it is quite convenient to use. I just wash my hair, apply it evenly on the hair, trying to avoid the roots, then put on a shower cap, leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then wash it clean. It's very smooth and my hair feels very good. Although no one recommends it and I don’t even know its brand, I still like it.

B | Skin Care

This time when I went abroad, the products I mainly spent a lot of money on were skin care products. As for the brand, you may have guessed it even if I don’t mention it, it’s basically Helena HR.

1 | Helena's most beautiful eye base essence and eye cream

The eye cream is in stock and has not been opened yet. I have already opened the base eye essence and am using it. It has a very light essence and lotion texture. , now after I apply essence and eye cream, I will roll it on with refa. I feel that I am aging a bit faster this year, and the most obvious area is that the tear trough is getting deeper and deeper. Therefore, I have become more and more careful about eye care, although it may not be of any use.... These two products , I will use it again and come back to review....

2 | Helena Highlighting Water

Highlighting Water, I use it with highlighting essence. Many people think of HR's highlight series as a whitening series, but in fact it is an anti-aging series. I have already used two 30ml bottles of this high-gloss water, so when I saw that it was only over 400 at Korea Free, I bought it without hesitation. Its smell is very fresh and floral, very suitable for summer. However, because the ingredients contain acids to help remove old dead skin cells, if you wipe it with a cotton pad, your skin will feel hot and tingling. However, if you pat it on your face with your hands, it will feel better and absorb better. Faster.

3 | Helena Isolating Sunscreen

I bought the powder cover with SPF 50 and PA++. It is very moisturizing and suitable for combination and dry skin. My homework said that gold caps are more practical, but the gold caps were out of stock for a long time, so I settled for a pink cap. If you have dull skin, this pink paste has a really good brightening effect. I think the best part about it is the brightening effect, which is serious and long-lasting. Even after four or five hours, the skin will not become dull. However, Helena’s products, I personally feel, have always done a good job in terms of antioxidants. But...but, I personally feel that as an isolation sunscreen, its price-performance ratio is not very high, and its repurchase potential is not very high.

4 | Anaisun Sunscreen

I haven’t bought Anaisun’s sunscreen in more than two years. This year, I feel that I am aging very quickly, so I will repurchase it. Tu exposed her hands and legs to the sun. Ansun's golden bottle still has an oily feel, but the overall feeling of use is still very good. It is relatively moisturizing and does not dry out, and it is also very waterproof. I usually reapply every 3.5-4 hours.

C | Makeup

I have been a little obsessed with makeup recently, so I didn’t buy randomly this time, I only bought a few small things~

1 | Makeup Forever Air Mist Powder

The wind has been blowing a lot recently, and as someone who doesn’t like powder at all, I also fell in love with it. I just use it as a foundation. It has very good coverage, a matte finish, and a very good effect of invisible smoothing of pores. If I want to use a more lustrous and translucent foundation that day, I will also use this powder to superimpose some blemishes and acne marks on my face. I usually carry it with me to touch up my make-up, and it smoothes out makeup and mottled spots under my eyes and nose with just one swipe. The moment I apply the powder, it’s no exaggeration to say I want to cry. It’s really touching. ~My color number is for your reference. The Korean BA girl helped me choose Y215 yellow and white.

2 | Dior eye-catching eyebrow pencil 001

This eyebrow pencil is a good eyebrow pencil. I have always seen Tati and K sister recommend this eyebrow pencil, and I finally bought it this time. Facts have proved that it is really easy to use. It has good pigmentation, moderate hardness and softness, and makes the eyebrows feel very full. The durability is also good. Basically all the eyebrow pencils I have now are ultra-fine eyebrow pencils, which are more suitable for outlining eyebrow shapes and can also draw hair strokes one stroke at a time. I like them very much.

3 | Urban Decay Moondust Single Color Eyeshadow Solstice

I didn’t plan to buy eyeshadow this time, but I saw this single color eyeshadow in a store similar to Sephora in Korea, and I remembered the ones I had seen before. I did my homework, so I bought it anyway. It has a purple base as a whole, plus blue-green shimmers. It has a very obvious crystal feel when applied to the eyes, and the small diamonds look very beautiful. I think this eyeshadow looks great just by applying it on the eyelids with your fingers. It’s also good for layering.

4 | Romand #07 JUJUBE

This is a Korean makeup artist and YouTuber brand. I bought a moisturizing glass lip series #07JUJUBE at OliveYoung, a super large store in Nampo-dong, Busan. The paste is very smooth and translucent, and has a light strawberry flavor when applied to the mouth, which is very girly. After applying it to the lips, it turns into a clear, watery reddish-brown color that is very classy and elegant. This color is very age-reducing and has the effect of dyeing lips. I personally don’t mind dyeing my lips. /Lip lines will be invisible immediately and your mouth will feel popping.

5 | Eyelash primer

Looking at the packaging, the packaging design of this brand is a bit weird. At that time, I was shopping at the eyelash supplies section at OliveYoung, and I thought I should buy an eyelash primer. When I saw the packaging of this small crown and scepter, I was attracted to it. Because I still have eyelashes on my eyes, I haven’t tried this one yet to see if it works well. I’ll give my feedback later.

D | Other makeup tools

1 | 2019 Beauty Blender POP Orange New Color Beauty Egg

This one Egg, simply because I have a hobby of collecting Beauty Blenders of different colors. I won’t go into detail about BB’s beauty sponges. I basically have one in every color. There may be some useful reasons for wanting to collect different colors. I have recommended Fenty Beauty’s beauty egg before. It is really easy to use, but it breaks easily when cleaning. It has something to do with the super soft material used by ff. BB really has an egg that can be used for a long time, so I am very fond of this brand. Beauty sponge is quite interesting.

2 | PICCASSO New 2017A Eyeshadow Brush

I saw this brush recommended by Pony. After buying it, I felt that it was a pretty good color-laying brush. Its powder-grabbing and color-laying abilities were both good. good. But I personally feel that if I am used to European and American brushes or Hakuhodo brushes, I will feel that the bristles are a bit thin and the overall bristles are not thick enough. In addition, its price is not low. This one costs more than 150 yuan, so it is not very cost-effective. It should be said that it is a brush that makes no mistakes, but also does not stand out.

E | Clothes + Bags

1 | KAKAO FRIENDS pajamas

Last-minute idea I bought a set of pajamas at KAKAO FRIENDS. I like KAKAO’s APEACH very much, so basically everything I buy at KAKAO is of APEACH elements. This set of pajamas is a separate set of pajamas. It is pure white and has an APEACH on the chest pocket. It is one size fits all and it just fits me. If I were a little fatter, I would not be able to fit it in. Although it is pure white, it feels a bit uncomfortable to wear as pajamas. , but when I put this set on, I felt like I was still a little girl, and my attitude was so good that I bought it~~

2 | StyleNanda ginger T-shirt

Because it comes from Korea I didn’t take many photos when I came back, so I looked for model pictures~~ (The one on the left is the one I bought, and the one on the right is the light green one from my friend, both are very good)

I have recommended Stylenanda's peaked cap before. This time I visited Stylenanda's physical store in Busan and bought another ginger T-shirt. The fabric texture is relatively thick and stiff. It will look good with shorts or skirts on thinner girls. I pair it with overalls or overalls. Ginger is very summery, and the whole person looks very energetic. Avocado color is very popular this year. I also bought an avocado green one myself, but when I put it on, I found it was a bit too oversized, so I gave it to a friend. She is taller, has long legs, and her dressing style is also trendy. This kind of oversize The oversize T-shirt looks very fashionable on her!

3 | Burberry Grace Black Leather Bag

I have always wanted to buy a black bag of moderate size that can be carried to work. After looking at various bags for a long time, I finally decided to buy this 2019 Burberry bag. The New. I personally think that the bag shape and printing are quite retro in all aspects. The space is good, the suction port design, and the upper flap are curved design, which also leaves room for carrying more things in the bag. Because the hardware is relatively small, its price is relatively good, with tax refunds of around 8,800. If your budget is around 10,000 yuan and you want to buy a commuting bag, you can go to the Burberry store to have a look.

F | Snacks

I am addicted to Korean bibimbap and seaweed, and this time I bought two sets at the airport. When you open this bibimbap with seaweed, you can smell the fragrant sesame oil. In addition to the salty flavor, you can also taste the sweet texture and sesame. In addition to using it to mix rice, I usually grab a handful when eating porridge, and sometimes when making bean sprout soup. All in all, I like it very much!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:46 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.172265 second(s), 31 queries .