Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Foot bath cafe view, a cafe where you can soak your feet in the white shallow beach of Busan

160 0
Post time 2024-10-5 23:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I actually came across a foot bath cafe in Busan Baiqiantan. Who knows how it feels to soak your feet while watching the sea!

Cafe name: Foot bath cafe view
Cafe location: Very close to the hole in Baiqiantan, you can see the details in my last picture. It is on the pink railing. Picture 5 is the storefront~

Price: 30 minutes (💴15000krw, 💳16000krw)

Tips:

1. Choose any location. Facing the sea in the afternoon is very sun-tanning. Facing the street, you can see both the sea and the street view. It is worth a try. In the afternoon, the sun shines on the street view and the sea is blue.

2. Drinks include coffee, tea, juice, dark chocolate, and tea is tea bag + ice water.

3. Shoulder and neck massage I thought they were giving me a massage, but they arranged a massager for me.

In general, you have to experience it. For 79 yuan, you can drink water, soak your feet, and watch the sea. The scenery is not inferior to other coffee shops overlooking the sea. It is really good. The girl will help you take pictures. The boy manager is average at taking pictures, so ask a girl to take pictures!

Busan/Jeju-Foot bath cafe view, a cafe where you can soak your feet in the white shallow beach of Busan
Busan/Jeju-Foot bath cafe view, a cafe where you can soak your feet in the white shallow beach of Busan

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.133769 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list