Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

TOP 5 nightclubs in Hongdae💃, Seoul, South Korea, to experience sexy nightlife

97 0
Post time 2024-8-31 00:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

How can you come to Korea and not experience the nightlife! I think the best way to get to know a country is to experience it from morning to night. I read a lot of articles before coming here, but there are too few introductions to nightclubs, and the ones that are available are from three years ago. So I came to experience it myself and share it with everyone. I live in Hongdae, so the nightclubs are all near Hongdae. When you are tired, you can just walk back to sleep. The way to find a club is to look at the keywords of the nightclub names written by bloggers, and then go to Naver map to search, and you can find the approximate range of Hongdae nightclub street.

❶ A: tension

Busan/Jeju-TOP 5 nightclubs in Hongdae💃, Seoul, South Korea, to experience sexy nightlife

▪️Tickets 0
PR saw that I was Taiwanese and said stinky tofu~hahahaha
▪️Drinks are charged based on what you drink
▪️The ratio of men to women is 1:1. They divide the queue into men and women to control the ratio of men to women
▪️Disadvantages: The toilets are super dirty, and one of the toilets for girls is broken

This is my favorite club. The music is hip-hop. Most of the songs are in English. The language is not accessible~
There are many aluminum barrels as tables in the store. One small table is connected to another small table. There is no dance floor for dancing. Everyone drinks, chats, and gets to know each other at different tables. There is also a comfortable distance between people, and it is not too crowded! I met a passionate Korean beauty here. We danced, knocked glasses, and got to know each other. The overall feeling was very comfortable. Oh, the bartender is super handsome.

Busan/Jeju-TOP 5 nightclubs in Hongdae💃, Seoul, South Korea, to experience sexy nightlife

The whole store is red-lit. Korean nightclubs love to use red lights (I haven't been to Taiwan so I can't compare). Unable to upload the video ~ can only screenshot the video.

❷ NB2

▪️Tickets are NT$10,000, the PR guy is very nice and handsome.

He was very happy to see that I was Taiwanese, he said Taiwan No.1. ▪️Ticket includes 1 drink. ▪️Disadvantages: Super crowded, heavy smoke, heavy fog, hard to see clearly.

This is under YG, many people should know that one ticket can be used for nb1&2, but 1 is only open two days a week, so I didn't go. It's super crowded here, like sardines, it's difficult to walk. But if you are afraid of dancing alone, you can come here, no matter where you go, there will be someone to dance with you. The people here seem to speak English better, the Koreans I met can speak a few basic English sentences, the conversation is OK, and most of the people I met are quite gentlemanly! If you meet a pervert who wants to interact with you, please shake him off! Hahahaha, my friend and I have a code word "stinky tofu", shouting "stinky tofu" will scare the other party, and friends can come to help distract attention.

The whole store is super super foggy. Every now and then, a thick fog is released. I went there a second time on Sunday. There were fewer people (everyone had to go to work). But the people who came were more "bored" hahaha. They give everyone a lollipop, maybe so you won't get drunk? ? When I went there for the first time, I met people from Busan. They were looking forward to Saturday the most so they didn't have to go to work and could relax (just like Taiwanese people hahaha). In the end, we went to a nearby place for a late-night snack. I have to say that Koreans can really drink a lot.

❸ sinkhole

▪️Ticket 0
▪️Drink money depends on what you drink
▪️Disadvantages: Unexpected

This store also has 1&2 stores but I forgot which one I went to. The overall theme is red light (how much does Korea love red light). This store feels like everyone comes together with people they know each other~ so it's harder to interact with strangers and it's harder to have fun. But! This store is one where the guys are pretty!

There are also many small tables~Everyone drinks and chats. There is no fixed dance floor area~~~The music is mostly English songs. Ah, it’s just quite small!!

❹ mars (B2)

▪️Tickets 0
▪️Pay for what you drink
▪️Disadvantages: All the guys are so handsome, I don't know which one to go to

This club is always full of people and they are all so handsome! Hahaha. The male host can speak Chinese and told us that B2 is much more fun! They also have two clubs and the other one is on the second floor. The music in B2 is heavy metal (boys should love it). No wonder there are more boys here, this nightclub is the biggest one so far! The space is really big and the floor is very high. I was scared when I looked up and saw a huge skull on the wall.

There is an area in the middle for all kinds of dancers to battle and dance. Both men and women are really good at dancing, and the lights are quite varied, with colorful neon lights. Everyone is smoking one cigarette after another, so the smell of cigarettes is quite strong, but the handsome guys are so handsome that you will forget the smell of cigarettes.

❺ mars (2F)

▪️Tickets 0
▪️Pay what you drink
▪️Disadvantages: There are fewer people than the basement branch
(I don't know if there were fewer people the day I went)

This is probably the one with the youngest age group. The music is all pop music, and most people wear Korean high school uniforms. The boys are all cute and cute, like puppies. The dance floor is so big that you can fly from left to right without any problem. Each nightclub has its own characteristics. It depends on personal preference, fate and luck on that day. You can only know if it suits your taste by experiencing it yourself.

Even at 2-4am, there are still a lot of people here, so you don't have to worry about danger at all (I think). There are also many police stations. There are nightclubs everywhere on Hongdae Nightclub Street, and there are many more that I will go back to experience when I have the chance!

❓What to wear to nightclubs in Seoul❓

In fact, I found that people in Hongdae love to wear "all black" (I also saw others say this on the Internet~ So if you don't know what to wear, you can wear black without making mistakes. The girls in nightclubs here don't wear very revealing clothes~ Most of them wear tight jeans + a top that shows off their waists, or a whole set of all black. There's nothing special, so don't worry too much! Just come and have fun

❓Are there any precautions for playing❓

▪️Just prepare your passport or ID card, I have never been rejected
Just tell him what year you were born in with your mouth~
▪️Try not to bring a bag, the locker will be broken or full
▪️Chat with people boldly, Papago is very useful to experience the local culture
▪️Stay awake and be responsible for your own safety!
▪️Share the secret code "stinky tofu" to repel perverts

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.167749 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list