[Food]

Seoul’s gourmet food list, ensuring you won’t have a disappointing experience

197 0
Post time 2024-5-23 18:52:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Let me first write down my

Red List: 1️⃣Fat Intestine Story
It is a grilled beef intestine restaurant. Babies who can tolerate greasiness can try it. The garlic powder rice cake on the beef intestine is a must-have, and the large and small intestine set meal is 20,000 per person. It is a chain store with branches in many places in Seoul. I like to go to the Sinchon store because the mother-in-law there can speak Chinese.

Seoul-Seoul’s gourmet food list, ensuring you won’t have a disappointing experience
Seoul-Seoul’s gourmet food list, ensuring you won’t have a disappointing experience

2️⃣The Lotte Tirex burger recommended by Doyoung
It is the best burger I have ever eaten. It is really good. It is worthy of Doyoung. Recommended

3️⃣The food stalls at Hongdae intersection
If you go to Hongdae at night and pass by, you can try it, but you can’t go there specifically to eat. It’s necessary. It’s the kind in Korean dramas where you set up a shed and put a few chairs around the pot to eat. It’s cheap and tastes good. My mother-in-law is very gentle and although she doesn’t know foreign languages, she can communicate well

Blacklist: 1️⃣An unknown Myeongdong restaurant
The mothers-in-law can speak Chinese but are not very communicative. The spicy fried pork rice bun set is very salty. Be careful when eating in Myeongdong. Foreign tourists are too There are so many cheating restaurants, the food is not delicious

2️⃣삼다연
It is a brigade celebration barbecue restaurant. My mother-in-law is very nice, she can speak Chinese and can use WeChat, and she can also let you know. We took a photo of the private room where the group ate, but we don’t know if it was the sauce or the meat. The barbecue tasted like meat, which I personally don’t like, and it’s not cheap. . .

Most of the food is average, neither delicious nor delicious. It is really difficult to find delicious food in Seoul, and the drinks are also average. , the desserts on the street are good, the puff crucian carp cakes are quite delicious. If you are looking for food, many of the recommendations on xhs are unreliable. If you step on mines a few times, you will naturally understand how to avoid them One restaurant said:

The kimchi soup restaurant that Hae Chan mentioned 찜생찜사묵은지김치찜

The owners of this restaurant are very gentle, and the atmosphere in the store is very good, but I don’t recommend it to babies who don’t like sour foods. Their kimchi soup is a bit sour, which is a bit tasteless to me. You can check it out simply by checking in. It’s not expensive and you can give it a try. But I probably won’t go there a second time

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.174684 second(s), 32 queries .