Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Kota Indah brothel STAR MOON in Jakarta, having sex with a shy but lascivious young lady on the surface

224 0
Post time 2024-9-22 15:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Shop name: STAR MOON
Location: 5 minutes walk from Jayakarta National Railway Station
Cost: 320,000 Rp
Date: Weekday night in early March 2024

Jakarta-Kota Indah brothel STAR MOON in Jakarta, having sex with a shy but lascivious young lady on the surface

In Kota Indah, a new brothel, V-FOUR, has opened in the area, bringing the total number of brothels here to 6. Entering STAR MOON, the old pimp immediately brought a lady. I went into the sex room with the lady. The lady seemed very nervous and very alert. I wanted to chat with the lady to ease the atmosphere, but the lady seemed absent-minded and not interested in chatting. In this case, let's go to the shower together, but my proposal was also rejected by the lady. She asked me to take a shower first, and then she would take a shower.

After getting on the bed, the lady didn't seem to like to attack, so I had to take the lead, licking her breasts and touching her lower body. The lady was very sensitive and moaned. I started to lick her vagina, and the lady hugged my head and said dirty words. I turned to fingering, and the lady screamed. The lady seemed very conservative, but it turned out that she liked this. I went all out, and the lady climaxed countless times. I signaled her to blow me, and she started to blow me hard without hesitation. After getting her consent, we had sex in the normal position without a condom. I switched to the rear position and then had sex inside her. Very satisfying.

I have seen this kind of lady before. On the surface, she looks very shy and conservative, but in her bones, she has a lewd aura, and once she gets into it, she is extremely hot. I have fallen in love with this kind of lady.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.209818 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list