Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul Massage Brothel Tiffany Returns to Experience 3P Sex with Sexy Girls Again

136 0
Post time 2024-10-18 15:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I visited Tiffany, a massage brothel in Seoul, half a year ago. The 3P experience at that time left a deep impression on me. Since then, I have been looking forward to visiting again. This time, my wish finally came true.

《Tiffany Overview》

Official website of massage brothel Tiffany: TiffanySoap
Address: https://goo.gl/maps/wkMWY7gd8S7eNrdK8
Price: 260,000 Won for 60 minutes

Seoul-Seoul Massage Brothel Tiffany Returns to Experience 3P Sex with Sexy Girls Again

《Tiffany Experience》

I started from Gangnam Station and walked to the building where Tiffany was located for about 5 minutes.
It was midnight, I entered the building and took the elevator to the 4th floor. The mammy at the front desk took me to the reception room and brought me herbal tea. I chose the 60-minute 260,000 Won package. After telling the mammy the type of lady I liked, I got the key to the closet and went to the bathhouse to take a shower.

After the shower, I returned to the reception room, and the waiter told me, "The ladies are busy at this time, so I suggest you get a massage first, so as not to wait for the ladies for a long time." I accepted the waiter's suggestion and followed him to the massage room downstairs. The masseur last time was an uncle, and this time it was a blind aunt. As expected of a professional massage, the aunt's technique was superb and very relaxing. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. Since my phone was in the closet, I didn't know how much time had passed.

After the massage, the waiter took me to the brightly lit club area. The club area here is not a corridor, but a hall. Three ladies were waiting there, and one of them took the initiative to greet me. She introduced herself as Xiao H, and she was my lady tonight.

[Club Game]

As soon as I sat down on the chair, Xiao H took off my bathrobe and started to blow my flute immediately. The other two ladies stood on my left and right sides to lick my breasts. The two ladies licked my breasts in different ways, which felt very wonderful. Opposite us, a Korean man was having sex with a lady in a standing position, and the scene was very lewd.

After sufficient foreplay, Xiao H put a condom on the little brother with her mouth, raised her buttocks, and joined in the back position. I stood up, grabbed Xiao H's arm, and fought with my waist. At the same time, the two ladies continued to lick my nipples. After about 10 minutes, the two ladies left, and Xiao H took my hand and went to the single room.

[Single Room Bed Battle]

After entering the single room, Xiao H brought a drink and the two chatted. Then, Xiao H poured hot water on the massage bed in the bathroom to warm the bed surface. After everything was ready, I lay prone on the bed, and the lady dripped lotion on my back. She climbed on my body and massaged me with her breasts. According to the lady's will, I knelt on the massage bed, and she began to perform the dragon drill, and I couldn't help but let out an embarrassing gasp. I turned to lie on my back, and the lady continued to perform B To B massage, and then began to lick my whole body.

Then, the lady hugged me tightly, and after a deep kiss, she started to blow me, and sometimes she masturbated. The lady moved her buttocks towards my head, and it naturally evolved into a 69 position. The lady continued her blowjob, and I started to lick her vagina. The lady's private parts were beautiful in appearance, and I licked them like crazy. Soon, a large amount of secret fluid flowed out. Seeing that the time was ripe, Xiao H put a condom on my little brother with her mouth, and we were in the normal position. Xiao H clamped my waist with her legs and hugged me tightly. The two kissed and fought at the same time. As I attacked, Xiao H's screams became louder and louder. After a fight, the gun was fired. Xiao H helped me wash my body, and the package ended.

I went to the bathhouse to wash my hair again. Since I was going back to China tomorrow, I wanted to sleep well in bed today, so I didn't stay overnight or eat in the store. Check out of the store. Although it was 3 o'clock in the morning, I still wanted to enjoy the night view of Jiangnan, so I walked back to the hotel slowly.

◆Miss Xiao H's evaluation◆

Service skills: comprehensive technology.

Figure: about 165cm tall, well-proportioned, smooth and beautiful skin, good touch.
Breasts: natural breasts, F cup, beautiful appearance, relatively sensitive.
Pubic hair: shaved.
Miss Xiao H is outgoing, good at creating an atmosphere, and enthusiastic in her service. She is definitely a high-quality lady.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.157748 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list