Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul Gangnam Massage Brothel "Goldfish", the lady had sex with me in a stewardess uniform

240 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Shop information of massage brothel "Goldfish"

Address: 5F, 831-46, Seoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Business hours: 24 hours. The best time to enter the store is 8pm.
Level of the ladies: The overall level of the ladies is very high. There are both typical Korean women and many beautiful ladies. The age of the ladies is between 23 and 26 years old. Customers can choose the ladies in person.
Number of ladies: There are more than 20 ladies, and the most ladies are on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

《Service Package》

60 minutes for one shot: 220,000 won
70 minutes for two shots: 250,000 won
90 minutes for any number of shots: 290,000 won
3P40 minutes for one shot: 260,000 won
3P70 minutes for two shots: 380,000 won

《Free Option》

The club games and dress-up games provided by "Goldfish" are not charged extra.
In the club area, customers can get intimate with the ladies and enjoy the ladies' oral sex.
The ladies serve customers in various uniforms such as stewardess uniforms and school uniforms.
At the same time, the cafeteria provides free food such as ramen and non-alcoholic beverages.

Seoul-Seoul Gangnam Massage Brothel "Goldfish", the lady had sex with me in a stewardess uniform

I went to "Goldfish" before 9 pm on Saturday. Exit from Gangnam Station No. 4 and walk for a few minutes to arrive. The building looks strange. After entering, take the elevator to the 5th floor. After entering the store, the waiters greeted me with smiles, which felt good. The store is very clean, and the red and blue lighting outlines the atmosphere of a high-end club. The mommy is also very gentle and patiently introduced the service packages in the store. I chose a 60-minute, one-shot, club package. The cost is 220,000 won. ​First go to change clothes, take a shower, and brush your teeth. After getting ready, the mommy took me down the stairs to the private room area where the ladies are.

According to the mommy, there are more than 20 ladies on duty today, but because today is Saturday, there are many customers, many ladies are receiving customers, and there are still 7 ladies waiting for customers. There is a lady in each unit. I went from room to room to look for a lady. All the ladies are beautiful. They are all good-looking and it is difficult to choose. Finally, I chose a lady with an elegant figure.

After learning that she was chosen, the lady smiled and felt that the lady was very outgoing. She took me to the club area in the corridor. The lights were bright here, and club-style music echoed in the air. The lady took off my bathrobe and asked me to sit on the chair. She began to lick my breasts and blow my flute. The lady's blowjob technique was first-class, with appropriate strength and speed, and it was very enjoyable. After about 5 minutes, two Korean guests walked past us calmly. It seems that the guests who come here are already accustomed to the scene here. The lady and I left the club area and entered the single room. After entering the room, after a brief exchange with the lady, the two went to the shower room. ​

After washing, I sat on the chair and the game began. The lady first kissed my whole body, including my chest, knees, and fingers, and then blew my flute without a condom. The technique is good. Move to the bed. The woman with a condom is on top, and the lady twists her waist, looking very lewd. Switch to normal position and have sex, and it ends after several rounds.

The level of the ladies here ranks among the top massage brothels in Seoul. The club package service content is relatively restrained, limited to caressing and blowjobs. For Oriental men who are shy about having sex in public, this is the best place to experience it. In other brothels in Seoul, you cannot choose a lady in person, but here you can choose a lady in person for free.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.276432 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list