Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Seoul, South Korea! I want to come back for this wonderful trip ten more times

70 0
Post time 2024-9-15 14:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The record of my Trip to Seoul, South Korea a month ago is finally out. It’s not long, I hope you can click and take a look. It was my first trip, and there were 20 people in total, including the staff who ate melons. Do you know what 20 people means? It’s half a high school class! There were two full lines.

Seoul-Seoul, South Korea! I want to come back for this wonderful trip ten more times

We Traveled together at the end of May when I registered. I asked if we had to have team building after opening a company? Then everyone cheered together and my 100,000 yuan flew away (suffocation). Before leaving, I kept thinking about what it would be like to have a dozen girls together. I thought it would be fun, but my scalp was numb and I felt that something stupid would happen. I work with my girls, not like a star agent who may meet with the artist every day, follow the play, and often follow the artist in life. Most of them rely on the Internet to connect, and even voice calls are very rare. When I said I had never met Donggua, many people didn't believe it, but I still have to have the ability to pretend to be familiar with him.

Seoul-Seoul, South Korea! I want to come back for this wonderful trip ten more times

In order to get everyone familiar with each other quickly, the first itinerary I set for everyone was to go clubbing after getting off the plane. Donggua, who was late, later told me that when she arrived, I called her on stage without even saying hello, as if we were in a relationship where we would go clubbing together until dawn every day, and she said I was terrible. I said, that was a good effect, and my goal was achieved.

The first person I met was Qiuqiu, who arrived earlier than me, turned on the air conditioner of the homestay, and came downstairs to open the door for me. I stared at her hair and was silent for a second. Later, when she curled her hair, I was silent for another second and said that it would look better after perming. She rolled her eyes at me and said that I was really direct. Later, everyone arrived and sat on the floor and the sofa to put on makeup before going out. Yang put on eye makeup for me, tyt put on eyebrows for Li Feng, and Chi Mu was there alone, applying layers of unmistakable blush.

Those girls who were not familiar to everyone and were thought to be very quiet, such as Shaomai, became terrible drinkers, and got everyone drunk except me (because I went to pick up a boy), and drank more than a dozen cups.

It was 40 degrees, the highest temperature in Korea in a century, so I canceled our steaming trip, because I could sweat even when walking on the road. The Dubai grandma ate two whole crabs in sauce, and her voice was directly hoarse... From then on, she became the object of our ridicule. Inujiaofu was everyone's favorite, and everyone held her and pampered her, probably because she was like a captain and a boyfriend, always rushing to the front. Juya was the most delicate little princess, because she didn't lose her makeup after a day of exposure to the sun, and she was a girl who washed her powder puffs and brushes every day, which was terrible.

Nini is the quietest one. She always quietly watches everyone having fun or sleeps in the hotel. I approached her and asked her why her makeup doesn't fall off in a day. She replied, "Because I put it on very thickly." We went to Longma Park to take group photos and videos. We were recording a goodbye scene. I stood on the side of the road and watched them. A Chinese passing by asked me coquettishly, "What kind of girl group or singer is this?" I said, "It's just a group of ordinary people." She exclaimed, "So pretty!" Hehe.

We stayed together for nearly five days. On the last night, we said goodbye to each other with fried chicken and beer. We sat around a small table and played the game of 15-20. I took photos and videos of them, and my friends took photos of me. They asked me, "Why do you have an old mother's smile?" I said, "I am an old mother."

I remember when I was a photographer a long time ago, I was often told by bystanders that I would smile silly while holding a camera, because I was really happy when taking pictures! So I did it unconsciously. I really love them. Each of them is very specific and "fuzzy".

The agency is originally a very commercial product. I love the pleasure of making money from commercial operations, but I am also secretly competing with "business". I want to make it more humane and "better".

I gave the human touch a special name "Zhaixingge", and they gave this name a special "meaning". Later, I signed new people one after another, new and old girl friends. I hope we can play happily together, always, continue, always, continue.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.830144 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list