Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Jeju Udo Island, South Korea, 🚤Speedboat and Power-assisted Bike Tour

276 0
Post time 2024-7-13 04:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I highly recommend the speedboat! I rode it for half an hour! It was so cool and exciting! It was really exciting! I felt weightless~ It was so fun! I rented a power bike and it was not tiring at all. Due to time constraints, I did not stay in Niu Island for a long time and did not eat in Niu Island

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Udo Island, South Korea, 🚤Speedboat and Power-assisted Bike Tour
Busan/Jeju-Jeju Udo Island, South Korea, 🚤Speedboat and Power-assisted Bike Tour

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178903 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list