Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Berry Amour Romantic Hotel Villas🌸, experience the petal pool and floating breakfast

216 0
Post time 2024-8-17 15:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Berry Amour Romantic Hotel Villas, a villa room with a swimming pool. You need to make an appointment with the front desk in advance to place the petals. They will go to buy the petals. After placing them, they can only be placed for 4 hours before someone comes to clean them up. If you choose to place them in the morning, you can also experience a floating breakfast.

I couldn't get up on the first morning, so I booked it at 4 pm. It took 40 minutes to place the petals. After arranging them, the sun was not so strong, and it was easier to take pictures. When I woke up the next day, the hotel arranged a floating breakfast for me. The sun was too hot, so I moved into the room to eat. I stayed here for two nights. The experience was not bad. Every staff member was very enthusiastic. It is worth staying here

Bali-Berry Amour Romantic Hotel Villas🌸, experience the petal pool and floating breakfast
Bali-Berry Amour Romantic Hotel Villas🌸, experience the petal pool and floating breakfast

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:43 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180533 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list