Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Relax your body with a Hot Ston massage at Gaya Spa Wolter Monginsidi in Jakarta

182 0
Post time 2024-8-27 04:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I recommend Gaya Spa Wolter Monginsidi; it is the small single-family house in Figure 1; the space inside is also very large, without a sense of crowding or oppression; the spa lobby, each room is very large, and the room has its own shower.

Recommended items: various body-related massages, I usually do HotStone, 2 hours is about RMB 260, more expensive than Zen, but the environment is great, pay for the environment. The technique is indeed not much different from ZEN

Hair treatment: It is just an ordinary shampoo and blow dry in China, charging about US$20. I thought there would be some hair care like Vietnam, water light, etc., but there is really nothing. It is just an ordinary shampoo and blow dry, the force is not enough, and it is more itchy after washing.

Facial Massage: Basically $60 per hour, mainly because of the use of the small bubble machine. I always skipped the small bubbles in China because they are very damaging to the pores. But in Indonesia, any machine is very expensive, so now I basically don’t do a one-hour facial. I basically only do a half-hour face massage. It’s enough to press the face and apply the mask. A half-hour face massage.

Before the spa here, you will wash your feet first, and put some flower petals in the foot washing water, which is very relaxing. There will be a basin facing your face when you lie down, which is for water-soluble essential oils. If the technician forgets, you can remind her

Gaya Spa
WhatsApp number: +62-81381327979

Jakarta-Relax your body with a Hot Ston massage at Gaya Spa Wolter Monginsidi in Jakarta
Jakarta-Relax your body with a Hot Ston massage at Gaya Spa Wolter Monginsidi in Jakarta

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170588 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list