Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Suspension bridge🌳, outdoor hiking in the suburbs of Jakarta, through the rainforest

136 0
Post time 2024-8-18 15:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Suspension Bridge: In boring Jakarta, I still like to go hiking outdoors. In addition to the last time I went to Bogor for hiking, I found another good place for hiking yesterday. The air is really good and the intensity is not high. It is quite relaxing to walk leisurely, just like walking through a tropical rainforest. It feels so good to breathe in the moist and fresh air! It’s also fun to be drenched under the waterfall.

There are so many bridges here, which should be a major feature. One of the bridges was scary when I started walking, but it was no problem on the way back. It seems that I have been challenging myself. I am a little braver today than yesterday!

Jakarta-Suspension bridge🌳, outdoor hiking in the suburbs of Jakarta, through the rainforest
Jakarta-Suspension bridge🌳, outdoor hiking in the suburbs of Jakarta, through the rainforest

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.309616 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list