Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Royal Palace SPA in Bali's red-light district, where novices can also find prostitutes

199 0
Post time 2024-8-14 23:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After entering the store, I was taken to the lobby by the waiter. The waiter briefly introduced the services and then went to the bath. Although there are showers in the private rooms, I wanted to take a hot bath because I have been wandering overseas for a long time. After the shower. I was drinking herbal tea when the mommy came to ask if I wanted to see a lady. I agreed. There were 7 ladies in total, 3 of whom were above the qualified line. I chose a beautiful and busty little N. Later, the lady would use her breasts to massage me, so the size of the breasts is very important.

In order to please the lady, I bought her a drink. The lady is from Jawa Province and is 21 years old. In fact, you can't see local ladies in Bali's red and sour places. Most ladies are from Jawa Island. Most Jawa people believe in Islam, while Balinese believe in Hinduism. In the whole of Indonesia, ladies will not work in local nightclubs because they are worried about being seen by acquaintances.

Bali-Royal Palace SPA in Bali's red-light district, where novices can also find prostitutes
Bali-Royal Palace SPA in Bali's red-light district, where novices can also find prostitutes

Little N took me upstairs in the elevator. Although I had already taken a shower, I still went to the shower room with the lady. The lady carefully washed my little brother. Go to bed. I lie on my stomach and the lady starts to massage my back. The lady claims that she has been working here for 3 months and her massage technique is very good. While enjoying the massage, I admired the lady's seductive body from the side of the mirror on the wall.

I changed to lying on my back and the lady used her breasts to massage me with oil. I felt that the lady's movements were still a little unfamiliar. Next, the lady wanted to play a blow job, but I stopped her. Xiao N's D cup breasts were swaying in front of my eyes, which had long made me salivate. I was worthy of being a 21-year-old beautiful breast, with moderate hardness and a wonderful touch. Licking breasts. After just a few licks, the lady's body had a strange reaction. It seems that I touched Xiao N's sensitive area.

The lady's performance made it difficult for me to control myself. I put on a condom and joined her in the woman-on-top position. Xiao N went full steam ahead and showed her extraordinary waist skills. I reminded myself that I couldn't surrender in a few seconds, and I changed to the normal position in time and controlled the rhythm by myself. Basically, I adopted the 5 shallow and 1 deep tactics. Every time I went 100% deep, the lady's reaction was extremely strong, with a lustful expression. Finally, I hugged Xiao N tightly, buried my head under her hair, and fired. The package price was 800,000 rupiah, and with the drink fee, it was less than 1 million rupiah, which was very satisfying.

[Royal Palace Bali] Details ​

Address: Jl. Diponegoro No.180, Dauh Puri Klod, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali
Opening hours: 13:00-3:00
Price: Handjob, 90 minutes, 600,000 rupiah; sex, 90 minutes, 800,000 rupiah

In addition, there are 3P packages and 120-minute ice and fire packages.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:13 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177921 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list