Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Finns🎆's store exploration sharing, I would like to call it the ceiling of Bali nightclubs!

319 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When it comes to nightclubs in Bali, I have a say! During the few days I stayed in Seminyak, I went to all the famous and unpopular bars. Dancing, singing and drinking in bars and nightclubs are the most enjoyable things in life. Finns is really the best disco I have ever been to.

Google/Grab navigation: Finns Beach Club

There are other bars nearby with good atmosphere, good food and good drinks. No tickets are required, so friends who like to have fun and dance can just go there!

Bali-Finns🎆's store exploration sharing, I would like to call it the ceiling of Bali nightclubs!
Bali-Finns🎆's store exploration sharing, I would like to call it the ceiling of Bali nightclubs!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 09:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.237060 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list